Author Topic: Lemmings World Tour Remastered [New-Formats Version] [Difficulty: Medium]  (Read 41431 times)

Offline Strato Incendus

• The King of Shimmiers (crowned by Flopsy ;D )
  • #RIP Spearer/Grenader (2020 - 2021)
    • View Profile
Thanks for responding for me, IchoTolot! :)

The NXP Converter isn't needed for any New-Formats packs. If you take the Old-Formats version of this pack and stick it into the NXP Converter, a bunch of levels will come out in an unplayable state (for starters, those that feature radiation and slowfreeze objects). Hence, it's usually the pack creators who convert old packs to New Formats. And for LWT, I've done so ages ago.

I still want to make Pit Lems (my second pack ever made) available for New Formats eventually. All the levels are converted, but there are additional ones I want to add (the select "good" levels from Paralems, which was my very first pack, as well as a few from Lemmicks, my third pack - only if they didn't make it into the Encore rank of LWT, though). And again, there are a few radiation and slowfreeze levels in Pit Lems which I currently don't know how to overhaul yet.
My packs so far:
Lemmings World Tour (New & Old Formats), my music-themed flagship pack, 320 levels - Let's Played by Colorful Arty
Lemmings Open Air, my newest release and follow-up to World Tour, 120 levels
Paralems (Old Formats), a more flavour-driven one, 150 levels
Pit Lems (Old Formats), a more puzzly one, 100 levels - Let's Played by nin10doadict
Lemmicks, a pack for (very old) NeoLemmix 1.43 full of gimmicks, 170 levels