Off-Topic Boards > Live Event Scheduling

Nessy's "Loch Ness" Streams

(1/5) > >>

Nessy:
I think it's time to get into the streaming world and what better way than with a Custom Level Submission Stream... similar to what RTW, Flopsy, and Arty have done in the past and I feel like I must take up the torch for them!

So come one, come all! All Lemmings and Lix from all over the world! Create a level, submit it to me, and I'll play it live.

Overview:

- Your level(s) can be for NeoLemmix (New Format) or Lix.
- If your level has custom music (even for a Lix level!) or custom graphic sets please sent them as well.
- There is no limit to how many levels you can sent unless otherwise specified.
- It can be a level that is part of a pack in development or a level just for the stream.
- If I don't play your level in a certain session they will be the very first levels I play in the next session.
- If a certain creator is not present for a stream I will not play their level unless they want me to.
- Feel free to re-submit a level if it has a backroute fix.

Next Stream's Date:

- No date yet

Submitted Levels:

- None

Other Possible Streams:

I am also up to doing other streams and here are some loose ideas:

- The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past No Major Glitches speedruns
- Super Mario Bros. 2 Any% Speedruns
- Mario or Sonic casual games
- A random Lemmings pack I never played before
- Any other suggestions

Colorful Arty:
Oh nice! Someone to send levels to!

Also, I am still doing those streams; I just haven't received any levels in a long time. I am glad someone else is willing to stream custom levels though! :D

Nessy:

--- Quote from: Colorful Arty ---Also, I am still doing those streams; I just haven't received any levels in a long time. I am glad someone else is willing to stream custom levels though! :D

--- End quote ---

I actually didn't know this... my bad :-[ :-[ Don't forget everyone you can also send levels to Arty as well!

I have added a poll on top to ask people what kind of stream they want to see first before a custom level stream in order to give everyone that wants to send a level enough time. I might do a quick one this weekend as another test run with an audience. I will post an official date soon though :)

Simon:
Very good, looking forward.

Link to channel?

-- Simon

Nessy:

--- Quote from: Simon ---Link to channel?

--- End quote ---

My bad :XD:

https://www.twitch.tv/nessy516

It's empty for now but I'm planning on giving it a nice, professional look to it this week.

I will also update my profile with this link.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version