Off-Topic Boards > General Discussion

Dreams

(1/15) > >>

mobius:
Had a crazy/funny/scary dream? Post about it!

I like to discuss dreams. Most people don’t remember their dreams or remember them too well. It helps you to remember them if you talk about them or write them down, especially immediately or soon after the night you have one.  I like to get inspired by them.

There are old ones I might post in here later. For now here’s the most recent one I recall:

In the first part, I’m in a house I own or live with someone else but not my current real one. A black haired girl comes inside asking for Rachel but I say she’s not here. So she asks to come in anyway and I say yes.  She starts talking and rambles on and on but I can’t understand everything she’s saying. Then she keeps saying she’s very stressed, over and over. So I walk over and message her neck.
[there was more to this part but it's a bit hazy and I'll leave it out because it's not family friendly ;) ]
Next I’m in a very large space. It’s like some kind of underground building. The walls are dark brown and orange and they’re soft and rounded. The floor is also uneven. There are lots of people walking about, in a hurry. Some people are dressed in military uniforms. Someone is talking to me and pointing to a hut like building on a small hill. I go over there. There’s a door to the small building but its pitch black inside. I go inside and I can’t remember what happens inside, but I eventually come back out and realize I’m in the wrong place and I need to get to another place, very fast. People start running around and shouting. Everything starts shaking.
Next I’m in another part of this place, the walls are the same color but it’s a huge, very tall cylindrical room. At the bottom is lava and red light glowing up and lighting the walls. I see poles that go below and people are with me. I know I need to got down but I’m afraid.

Ramon:
Ohh yeah. Dreams can be real movie material sometimes. Oftentimes they make no sense at all, but that is another part what makes them so great, because it is a welcome change to real life logic.

I do actually maintain a dream diary, it currently has 340 entries, plus there's a pretty big gap of about 3 or 4 years (I definitely had dreams during that time) because I refused to maintain something that felt incomplete (I couldn't remember all my dreams detailedly enough, or get around to writing them down in time), but luckily I managed to pick it up again last year and just add to it even if I only remember tiny little things.

grams88:
Oh yes Mobius is right as soon as you wake up I think that might be the best time where you remember your dreams before it fades away so to say.

I might as well throw this idea out there as it was something I did try in the past. My idea was that I would publish a book about dreams well my dreams. I did it as a sort of experiment where I would record my dreams each day.  Some might think that sounds like a boring idea, it might be then again you never know.

To make the book interesting I think that the public need to know about you. We need to know a bit about the person having the dreams so that you get a better understanding of the dreams themselves.

GigaLem:
I think I remember one dream where I saw a pilot for an ARMS animated series

Another where I stumbled across the girl I met in high school and wanted to see again

but saddest of all was about when I was in a house I previously lived in, I was on my computer, I see my little sister fooling around and then, I see my deceased brother come out of his room, and he was in a chipper mood, he even decided to show my little sister about Amiibos in Smash 4, I had a Samus amiibo in that dream to, I was thinking "No this isn't real" I felt like crying, next thing I knew, he was huging me tight, comforting me.

That dream felt like a gut punch during that morning, I didn't even want to tell my mom about because it hurts me to see her cry

Wow, talk about an emotional 900th post

Colorful Arty:
(internet hug for GigaLem) :'(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version