Author Topic: Games I'm maybe thinking of completing one day.  (Read 24445 times)

Offline WillLem

• Unity isn't sameness, it's togetherness
    • View Profile
Re: Games I'm maybe thinking of completing one day.
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2020, 08:37:53 AM »
Mario Odyssey is genius :lemcat: I found it the most compelling of all the 3D Mario games, just couldn't put it down. I think we completed the entire game in under a week!

Galaxy is still the best-looking; obviously Odyssey wins definition-wise but Galaxy was just visually stunning. I also love 3D World for being more like 2D Mario in its structure and gameplay style.

Offline 607

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2020, 10:53:20 AM »
Mario Odyssey is genius :lemcat: I found it the most compelling of all the 3D Mario games, just couldn't put it down. I think we completed the entire game in under a week!

Galaxy is still the best-looking; obviously Odyssey wins definition-wise but Galaxy was just visually stunning. I also love 3D World for being more like 2D Mario in its structure and gameplay style.
Super Mario Galaxy can be played in HD, but only in China. ;)

Offline LanaAndCo

• V2.0 Update : Online reactivation
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2020, 12:12:16 PM »
Super Mario Galaxy can be played in HD, but only in China. ;)
Since when is DuLuDuBi Star in HD? :laugh:

Offline Proxima

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2020, 02:45:42 PM »
Today, 16 months after buying the game, I have 112% completed Hollow Knight :thumbsup:

Offline WillLem

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2020, 06:56:54 PM »
Today, 16 months after buying the game, I have 112% completed Hollow Knight :thumbsup:

Woo-hoo! :thumbsup:

Thoughts? Favourite parts/least favourite parts, etc...?

Offline grams88

• Just one more thing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2020, 07:07:53 PM »
Here's my brothers list of games. The real challenge would be completing half the list of games during your lifetime. It's not a competition or anything like that. Just relax and play at your leisure. Hoping for others to make their list of games big as well.

Commandos destination berlin
Commandos 2
Lmarbles
Psychonauts
Jack Orlando
Cyberbox
Colour Clash
Zork Nemesis
Flight of the amazon queen
Pushover
Fitznik
Fitznik2
Polyball
Operation starfish
Icewind Dale 2
Atlantis lost tales
Beyond Atlantis
lost vikings
lost vikings 2
Tomb Raider Angel of darkness
Tomb Raider Underworld
Rock of Ages 3
Superplex
Chip's challenge
Chip's Challenge 2
Thief 1
Thief 2
Thief 3
Duke3d 20th aniversary episode (Damn I'm Good)
Stone Age (atari st game)
The neverhood
The Simpsons (Bart vs the world)
Supermeat boy
Dragon age 2
Rise of the tomb raider
Baldur's Gate
The Sinking City
Ion Fury
Dethkarz
Flatout 4 total insanity
Worms (Weapons of mass destruction)
Rhem
Rhem 2
Rhem 3
Rhem 4
Heartlight
Starquake
One Step Beyond
Freespace 2
Myth 2
Anachronox
Tomb raider 3
Bad Mojo
LBA2
Tomb Raider 2
« Last Edit: June 07, 2021, 03:32:07 PM by grams88 »

Offline WillLem

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2020, 01:34:40 AM »
Tomb raider 3

This is one I've been very slowly making my way through on and off for about the last 3 years! It's definitely the most difficult TR game I've played so far, I have to use a walkthrough guide whenever I'm playing it. The levels are very dense and complex. I'm determined to finish it at some point though!

Offline grams88

• Just one more thing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2020, 01:44:54 PM »
It's a really good game tomb raider 3, I really liked the graphics. It's a right hard one as I remember.

How far into tomb raider 3 are you Willem? When it gets to the choice where you have to pick between three places I'm sure that's when it starts to get very tough. (Roof tops of london) (Nevada) (South pacific) If I remember correctly.

The new tomb raider games such as the rise of tomb raider look and feel so different to the older ones, (I've not played the newer ones yet, I'm currantly playing tomb raider underworld) I think the makers of the game were mentioning that it's more about the action and storyline rather than solving the puzzles which was something I really liked about the old tomb raider games the puzzles were really good.

Offline WillLem

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2020, 12:30:51 AM »
How far into tomb raider 3 are you Willem?

I'm on the London stages. After completing the India stages it does indeed allow you to choose where you want to go between South Pacific, London, Nevada and Antarctica. The guide I'm using suggests leaving Antarctica until last, and I'm taking the advice!

I managed to complete TRI without a guide (mostly), but needed one more often during TRII and especially for the later levels which are absolutely huge. TRIII is very tough right from the first level - the first thing I did was get on eBay and buy a walkthrough!

Offline Proxima

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2021, 10:43:41 PM »
Today I mentioned to my girlfriend that I was thinking of making a gaming diary to help keep track of games I would like to finish. She recommended this website: https://backloggery.com/ that is specifically designed for people who want to do that!

Here's my page at the moment: https://backloggery.com/Proxima . You can click on the "Unfinished", "Beaten" and "Completed" headings just under "Proxima's Status" to get my lists of unfinished, finished and 100% completed games :P (Of course, I haven't yet gotten round to listing every game I've ever played -- mostly limiting it to the games I've played in the last couple of years, ever since A Link to the Past started my streak of going back and playing so many of the classic console games I missed out on when I was younger.)

I am hoping to move as many as possible of the "Unfinished" and "Beaten" games to "Completed" over the next year! 8-)

Offline GigaLem

• The Dog That Brought Lemmings to Avalice
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2021, 11:06:08 PM »
Currently My Backlogue consists of games Im filling my Wii U up with, games I want to get through Xbox Game pass, and stuff I've been wanting to grab for my previous console generations

it's basically this

Megaman Battle Network Series (currently playing the first one off my Wii U)
Super Metroid and Prime Trilogy
Earthbound and Earhtbound Beginning
Sonic Forces, and Colors ultimate (Xbox version) and Lost World Wii U
The Messenger
Psychonaughts
Doom eternal
The classic doom series including Doom 3 and Sigil
the rest of Bug Fables

and there is plenty more im thinking about too.

Offline 607

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2021, 12:06:59 PM »
I made a thread on my main forum a while ago where I make a post when I beat and/or complete a game. The logging does serve as some kind of inclination to actually finish the games, I feel like. And in any case I enjoy writing the posts. :thumbsup: