Author Topic: [NeoLemmix] Lemmings Reunion [Difficulty: Medium-Hard]  (Read 69115 times)

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: [NeoLemmix] Lemmings Reunion
« Reply #90 on: January 16, 2018, 09:35:37 PM »
Version 3.2 is out! :)

Following levels have been backroute-fixed due to josh's feedback (all other solutions were at most acceptable alternative solutions):

- 4 08 (trap added)
- 5 12 (- 1 basher - 1 builder + 0:30 time      basically makes josh's solution intended as it's slightly more efficient)
- 5 23 (steel added)
- 5 25 (steel added)
- 5 27 (- 1 basher + 1 digger   this should make it impossible to save 1 more as intended, but I let josh's solution mostly pass)
- 5 30 (steel added    that last digger+builder part has been made impossible --- you'll have to get another miner now :devil:)

Offline joshescue18

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 17, 2018, 04:06:23 AM »
I solved these levels.

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 17, 2018, 01:47:43 PM »
V 3.3 is out! :)

All solutions were acceptable except one which I still want to be slightly more like the intended way.

The following level has changed:

- 5 25

Offline joshescue18

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 17, 2018, 02:53:54 PM »
What about this?

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 17, 2018, 04:58:27 PM »
What about this?

Still not the way I want that upper pillar to be removed  -->  fixed the level again. As this is the same level I'll keep the version number. ;P

Offline joshescue18

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 17, 2018, 05:43:38 PM »
Here's another one.

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 17, 2018, 05:47:44 PM »
Here's another one.
That's acceptable. :)

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 22, 2018, 07:27:43 PM »
V 3.4 is out! :)

This is the first version for the new formats version! Levels are nearly unchanged except a few decorational things and some castle flamethrower rearrangements.

V 3.3 will remain in the first post as a backup download.

A known issue is that the custom skillpanel is currently not working, but this will be fixed with a future NeoLemmix player update.

Offline joshescue18

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 09, 2018, 09:15:28 PM »
Here are my new solutions.

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 09, 2018, 09:39:45 PM »
Here are my new solutions.

Both of these are acceptable. :)

Offline joshescue18

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 09, 2018, 10:04:42 PM »
Here is a full set of my solutions.

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 09, 2018, 10:55:46 PM »
Here is a full set of my solutions.

I think I already had those together with the PimoLems ones. Will take another look during the week nevertheless. :)

Offline Akseli

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 01, 2018, 01:36:23 PM »
I played Lemmings Reunion three summers back then in its initial release (V1.0) solving 148/150 first levels in the pack and I always thought of revisiting it. Now, after a loads of backroute fixes and moving to the new formats, I finally decided to play this great pack again.

There was an issue that I didn't think I have to take into account. Sadly, my replays were saved in lrb-format, and they didn't work anymore in current NeoLemmix. Fortunately Nepster provided me NeoLemmix engine that could play lrb-replays but save them in nxrp-files, that are used these days. Still, it was lots of work and some solutions were broken because of physics changes, so I needed to resolve some levels even though they virtually had the same solutions than already in the initial release. This is my fourth day of re-playing Lemmings Reunion, saving working nxrp-replays for 147 levels out of 150, that are attached to this post. Old replays not working in the new engine is a bit unfortunate, and can to some extent reduce motivation to play again old packs, that might have backroute fixes, new levels and such after the first playthrough ages ago. I'm hopeful that I won't enconter this many more times, but it might take a while when daring to have my second go at packs like namida's older Lemmings Plus packs and NepsterLems, where I saved my solutions in lrb-files.

Anyway, levels I didn't yet solve this time after a solid amount of time (I really like to move forward on to new packs):

Nightmare! 4: Stop And Go! - No idea so far.
Nightmare! 21: Rockbiter - So far my solution fails barely due to some pixels/one skill too much used/one lemming too much lost.
Nightmare! 29: Lemtris Version X - This is the level where I got stuck in 2015 and I didn't even try it again... yet. :P It's a beast, yes.

The last level, Nightmare! 30 was fun even though really exhausting, I polished my solution for it for over an hour last night. I never took a look at this level before just now! Really an epic feeling pack finisher level.

Thanks for this pack as always, IchoTolot. :D It's lots of fun just like I remembered! Let me know what do you think of my solutions and which are backroutes.

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 01, 2018, 01:47:26 PM »
Thanks for playing Akseli! :thumbsup:

Seems like I've got some replays to plow through over (probably) the weekend. ;)

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 04, 2018, 01:22:40 PM »
V 3.5 is out! :)

Thanks again to Akseli for finding some backroutes. ;)

The following level received fixes:

- 3 21 backroute fix (more balls ;P)

- 4 01 backroute fix (added a trap and lowered the save req by 1)
- 4 11 backroute fix (more steel)
- 4 14 backroute fix (extra steel and fire)
- 4 19 backroute fix (more steel)

- 5 09 backroute fix (made a pipe longer)
- 5 14 backroute fix (added a blocker pick-up skill)
- 5 15 backroute fix (the exploders and bashers are now pick-ups)
- 5 26 backroute fix (extra steel and traps)