Author Topic: Non-100% levels: How many more skills needed for 100%?  (Read 27122 times)

Offline Clam

• Smiley: :8():
    • View Profile
Re: Non-100% levels: How many more skills needed for 100%?
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2011, 08:33:20 AM »
Indeed it does. Consider it gone :)

edit: I just remembered, part of the reason I started this challenge in the first place was as a hopeful attempt to beat some of the max % records. That worked a treat, didn't it? :P

Offline Mindless

• Inactive - may respond to PM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2023, 04:06:46 AM »
When I have time later this week, I'll check and see if any other PC Lemmings levels exhibit similar symptoms.

I ended up looking into this, and Taxing 27 is the only level in Lemmings that has excess terrain pieces.  The Amiga version of the level also has the bad terrain piece, so either the Amiga version has a different check for unused terrain pieces or it skips unused pieces rather than stopping on the first one.

Offline WillLem

• Unity isn't sameness, it's togetherness
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2023, 07:15:38 PM »
excess terrain pieces
---
The Amiga version of the level also has the bad terrain piece

Thanks for identifying this! Can you elaborate: whereabout is the piece, and what effect does it have in-game?

Offline 607

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2023, 07:38:06 PM »
excess terrain pieces
---
The Amiga version of the level also has the bad terrain piece

Thanks for identifying this! Can you elaborate: whereabout is the piece, and what effect does it have in-game?
I haven't checked (I don't own the Amiga version), but from the comment above I understand that the piece is in the same place as in the PC version, but that in-game the level looks the same as it does in Lemmix.

Online Proxima

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2023, 07:50:03 PM »
Can you elaborate: whereabout is the piece, and what effect does it have in-game?

ccexplore explained this.