Author Topic: Pie Craft  (Read 14877 times)

Offline LemSteven

• View Profile
Re: Pie Craft
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2009, 08:31:51 PM »
At 1:00, a bird popped out of my clock.  "Cuckoo!"
At 2:00, the bird popped out of my clock again.  "Cuckoo! Cuckoo!"
At 3:00, the bird popped out again.  "Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cu... Cough... Excuse me.  Cuckoo!"

"What happened to you?" I asked.
The bird replied, "Sorry, I nearly choked on a piece of pie.  It's hard to cuckoo with your mouth full!"

I peeked inside the clock, and indeed the bird was dining on a pie for a mid-afternoon snack.  It was much more than the tiny bird could eat, so I took the pie and left him a small portion.

A grain of salt

Offline Dullstar

• View Profile
    • Leafwing Studios Website (EXTREMELY OUTDATED)
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2009, 09:41:30 PM »
Some random person came and said, "I'll give you a pie if you can help me find a use for this grain of salt."

Dullstar:  Try adding it to some fries or something.  It helps if you can find more grains, by the way, but that should be easy.

Random Person:  Thanks.

He gave me the pie.

An expired pie that tasted horrible must be used by the next person to get the pie...

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2009, 10:02:35 PM »
Oh come on, that's too easy. Quick switch when the shopkeeper's not looking. :)

Next item: A Barack Obama action figure
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline Dullstar

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2009, 11:52:46 PM »
The action figure was life sized.  A passerby was amazed.  They thought it was really him.  It didn't even move or speak, and didn't look terribly real, but the passerby really thought that it was a good idea to give Barack Obama a pie.

When I saw this, I said, "Ooookay."

I figured it rightfully belonged to Obama in that case, so I mailed it to him.

A giant Muppet

When pointing to specific characters from movies/books/non-lemmings games, I prefer to post a reference link.

Offline Dullstar

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2009, 06:45:19 PM »
We have some newer members, so I'm bumping this for them.

The muppet fell over and broke its back.  Wanting to see what was inside a muppet, I rip the muppet open and find a pie.  Then I repair the hole, and the muppet thanked me for getting rid of, ". . . that heavy saucer that kept making me fall over."

Mozilla Firefox

Offline Dullstar

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2009, 01:53:12 AM »
Before playing any forum games, please read the first post and then read the most recent post.  Thank you.

Burned

« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2010, 02:30:26 PM »
I will continue from Dullstar.

Using Mozilla Firefox, I went to amazon.com to order myself a Chocolate Pie. It only cost two dollars, so I went ahead and had it delivered to me in a day.

Next Item to use: A Glacier

Offline Liebatron

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2010, 12:57:08 AM »
Well that's simple. Use ice from it to cryogenically preserve yourself on it, and let it run its course. By the time the thing finally melts and you thaw out, the glacier will have carved out a nice depression; and there'll be this nice little lake with a nearby town and a quaint little bakery with a brick chimney that just makes the best pies you ever had. I'll sell the frozen caveman next to me to a museum for a few million dollars, and use the funds from that to buy a pie.

Next Item: Franz Kafka

Offline GigaLem

• The Dog That Brought Lemmings to Avalice
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2010, 03:59:20 AM »
Uhh who this Franz Kafka?
I don't evan know this guy
Franz:Your right on the name.Yum Rasberry pie
*Tweet Tweet*
Is that a bird
I'll feed him some pie
Come sit by Franz
@ 4:00pm the bird ate two pies and grew 2 Sizes
@ 6:00pm the bird ate seven pies and grew 8 sizes
@ 7:30pmThe bird ate ten pies and grew 10 sizes
@ 8:00pm the bird Tried to eat me It was 25ft
luckly i got out Franz run! Theres a man eating pie bird on the loose!...
Next:man eating pie bird on the loose!...

Burned

« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2010, 06:59:37 AM »
I saw the man-eating pie bird. The bird was heading straight for me!  :scared:

However, I countered this by getting a flamethrower. I then fired the flamethrower on the bird, burning it into a crisp. It turned into a pie in this manner, since the bird required fire to be turned into a pie. I then proceeded to share it with my pet lemming.

Next item: An aquarium

Offline Timballisto

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2011, 07:06:35 PM »
Take the aquarium and fill it with water.  Find some fish and begin raising fish in it.  After that open a shop selling pet fish and use the money from it to go buy a pie.

The moon.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2011, 03:06:52 PM »
I tie a huge rope around the moon and pull it towards Earth. I take advantage of its gravity to pull pies towards it, and when it's gathered a large selection, I carefully pick out one that appeals to me.

Next item: LemEdit.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)