Author Topic: Pie Craft  (Read 14876 times)

Burned

Pie Craft
« on: July 09, 2009, 12:04:46 PM »
Let's not forget this game!!! For those of you who don't remember, here are the rules:

1. You must use an object the last poster provided to get the pie, in the form of a story. Do not make it boring, e.g. I traded a chair for a pie. Make it as interesting as possible.
2. Once you achieve the pie, choose an object of your own to provide to the next poster.

I'm going to start by using a bathroom mirror.

I was looking at myself in the reflection of my bathroom mirror. Suddenly, my reflection was talking to me:

Reflection: Ice_Eagle, break the mirror. NOW.
Ice_Eagle: Why?
Reflection: There is a prize awaiting for you behind me.
Ice_Eagle: You sure? Or is this some kind of hoax-
Reflection: BREAK ME OPEN NOW!!!

I angrily smashed the mirror open, to see a mouth-watering chocolate pie!

Next object: an old camera

Offline LemSteven

• View Profile
Re: Pie Craft
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009, 04:47:44 AM »
I walk into a bakery where the baker is baking a pie in his oven.  Just as he is about to take it out, I ask him to take my picture using an old-fashioned camera.  He doesn't know how to use it properly and ends up using too much flash powder.  The subsequent explosion knocks him out, and while he is on the floor, I run off with the pie he had in the oven.  By the time the baker recovers, I have already eaten the pie.

Next object:  A laundry basket

Offline Dullstar

• View Profile
    • Leafwing Studios Website (EXTREMELY OUTDATED)
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2009, 06:35:35 AM »
A pie fell from the sky.  I was carrying a laundry basket and the pie landed in it.  Then I ate pie and re-washed clothes.

A large percentage fiction there, of course.

Next object:  A paper with the first 100 digits of pi written on it

Burned

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2009, 04:00:35 PM »
I looked at a paper with the first 100 digits of pi written on it. Then I examined it some more.

Soon, I came with the realization that the first 100 digits of pi can create a whole pie! I then used geometry to draw a circle on the 100 digits, then put it in a magic oven.

Pi minutes later, I opened the oven to see, to my satisfaction, a pie.

(Yeah, I know, it's a weird story. Sorry.)

A frog

Offline Dullstar

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2009, 09:22:11 PM »
A frog went to catch a fly.  He had a pie stuck to his tongue.  Surprisingly enough,  we were able to find someone who wasn't grossed out by where the pie came from and ate it anyways.

A Mac

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2009, 08:42:05 AM »
I take the Mac to the scrap metal collectors, and in exchange, get /just/ enough money to buy a pie.

Next item: Miley Cyrus
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Burned

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2009, 06:27:51 AM »
One day, I confronted Miley Cyrus as she was trying her (not-so-very) best to improve her singing.

Miley: Wow, a blue bird! And you look...cool....
Ice_Eagle: Miley, whatever.
Miley: You can talk?
Ice_Eagle: Yes.

I then morphed into a human.

Miley: WOW!!! Uh...can we hang out together? I want to get to know you better.
Ice_Eagle: After what you did to Radiohead? No way, Jose.
Miley: HEY!!!!! THAT'S IT! I'M GOING TO RUIN YOU LIKE I RUINED THEM!!!!!

Then she sang with her annoying vice again. Lemmings came over with these signs:

:spam: :disagree:

In fact, one of the Lemmings, Terry, threw a Durian pie on her face.

Terry: Get out, now!
Ice_Eagle: What about that pie? It looks delicious!
Terry: You can buy it in that pie shop behind me! Run, before Miley ruins us!!!

So I ran off into the pie shop and bought myself a Chocolate Pie to my satisfaction.

A ruby the size of a hand

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2009, 01:46:56 PM »
I trade it for a pie the size of a planet. And eat it.

Next item: Your own mother.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline Chmera

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2009, 07:33:55 PM »
I ask her nicely to bake me a pie. After a brief trip to the shop down the road, we return home. A few hours later there is pie for dinner, Shepherd's pie, to be precise. Delicious.

A cup of tea.

(Namida, trading the item isn't allowed. Too boring, as hypocritical as that may sound. =P I brought this game here, by the way.)

Offline LemSteven

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2009, 03:54:31 AM »
I accidentally spill a cup of tea on the dining room floor.  Before I have a chance to clean up the mess, my sister comes charging in from the kitchen with the pie that she stole from my mother as she was taking it out of the oven.  She slips and falls on the wet floor and the pie goes flying across the room... right into my hands!

An aluminum can

Offline Dullstar

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2009, 08:01:26 AM »
The aluminum can claimed to contain green beans, but upon opening it, it was a pie!  At the bottom of the can there was a piece of paper with every known digit of pi written on it.

(Namida, trading the item isn't allowed. Too boring, as hypocritical as that may sound. =P I brought this game here, by the way.)

Tell me where the rules say that.

The python programming language.

Burned

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2009, 03:43:08 PM »
I wasn't the originator of the game. Chmera was. The rules were just to refresh our memory. However, I myself didn't know that trading items for pies is not allowed. I guess I should add the rule now. Check the very first post.

Anyways, continuing:

I have no idea how to decode a code using the Python programming language. So I used a computer techie to use the Python programming language to decode the code.  After decoding, the code said:

FREE PIE BEHIND ME!

I then smashed the computer monitor open, to see a pie awaiting for me.

Computer Techie: Well, don't I deserve some too?
Ice_Eagle: No. All mine.
Computer Techie: But I was the one who helped you, and yet you're being so ungratefeul? Come on!

I grabbed the pie and ran away, with the Computer Techie chasing me.

A solar eclipse

Offline Dullstar

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2009, 03:54:12 PM »
During the eclipse, the sun turned into a pie and fell to Earth.  I ate it.

A lemming.

Burned

« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2009, 04:01:43 PM »
There was a tempting pie in a very small hole. I had my lemming build up to the hole, then had him find the switch to open up a bigger hole. After the hole opened, I got my pie, and shared it with the lemming.

Computer Techie: WHAT ABOUT ME ??

Surprised, I got the pie and the lemming, and ran away.

A castle

Offline Dullstar

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2009, 04:05:20 PM »
The castle, happened to be owned by many corporate CEOS, was anti pie.  Somebody transformed it into a video game and then many tanks destroyed the castle.  The pie was saved and eaten.

A keyboard.