I think the collab idea based on contest #3 is a great idea too, I never got a chance to participate in the original one but Wafflem did and he liked the format I believe.
Myself and Wafflem have made many levels using the Contest #3 format and it is such a good system for making levels that we have made 2 level packs based on the format (MegSEBytes and MegSEGAbytes). I'd be up for entering the contest but I'd need a new user to buddy up with as Wafflem won't be available, or is it random who we work with on the contest?
Myself and Wafflem have made many levels using the Contest #3 format and it is such a good system for making levels that we have made 2 level packs based on the format (MegSEBytes and MegSEGAbytes). I'd be up for entering the contest but I'd need a new user to buddy up with as Wafflem won't be available, or is it random who we work with on the contest?

)