I've changed my username from Mobiethian to Bradley J - in case anyone was wondering. There's a bad past attached to the name, I just want it to be gone. So on topic, I'll be going to Hershey Park, Pennsylvania to go on some rides, followed by a license plate meet. I have to drag all 450+ license plates of mine to the meet.
Well needless to say, I will be quite busy and absent from the forums for a while. Level pack development is at a halt for a little while. If anyone needs me, just text or email.
Well needless to say, I will be quite busy and absent from the forums for a while. Level pack development is at a halt for a little while. If anyone needs me, just text or email.
Keep up the amazing work on it.
I'm very much looking forward to your pack.