Author Topic: Fewer Builders Challenge (Downloadable Pack)  (Read 7322 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Fewer Builders Challenge (Downloadable Pack)
« on: August 20, 2004, 11:37:32 AM »
You can now download, as a pack, all the levels that are suitable for Fewer Builders Challenge, with the minimal builders. If I remember correctly(and I probably don't), there are 17 levels. Download it at Lemming Crazy. Good luck, a lot of the levels(especially the last few) are extremely hard - definately worthy of being in Ultimate Challenge 6 or higher... except they're not in any Ultimate Challenge(although two levels were taken from Ultimate Challenge), they're in Fewer Builders Challenge.

Note that three of these cannot be done with the original levels from the packs. These are:

Unpossible! - The original level does not have enough climbers for this solution to be executed.
Complications: Extreme - Some terrain was moved over by four pixels. Without this move, the level is impossible.
Tetra Oblivion - The original level is lacking many of the needed skills for this solution to be executed.

Click here to go to Lemming Crazy.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Ice_Eagle91

Re: Fewer Builders Challenge (Downloadable Pack)
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2004, 03:09:43 PM »
5 things:

1. There are 16 levels, Steaver.
2. If I click on it, I see gibberish text, and I have to go to "Save Target As..."
3. You should have zipped the file
4. Level 6 of that pack, when I click on the level name, it says on the stats "No Level Selected."
5. Oh please! Levels 1, 8 and 13 do not work! When I start them, they CRASH. GRR!!! >:(

Please fix problems 2-5, Steaver!

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: Fewer Builders Challenge (Downloadable Pack)
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2004, 10:45:53 PM »
I don't know what causes problems 4 and 5, but all the levels work fine for me. I've uploaded as a ZIP, maybe it will now work better.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)