Author Topic: Broken Levels  (Read 20151 times)

Ice_Eagle91

Broken Levels
« on: August 20, 2004, 12:26:35 AM »
Steaver!!!! Can you please help? The levels Zanmato and Absolute Ultimate Challenge are unplayable. Can you do something about it?

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: Broken Levels
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2004, 11:04:54 PM »
They work fine for me.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Ice_Eagle91

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2004, 11:09:25 PM »
Not for me. Look, Steaver, when I downloaded UC7, and tried playing Absolute Ultimate Challenge, it CRASHED. And as for Zanmato, the same annoying "No Level Selected" in the stats screen. Maybe it's because you did not zip them and re-upload them.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2004, 11:16:50 PM »
I might re-upload them zipped later. But I did zip and re-upload Fewer Builders Challenge! :D
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Ice_Eagle91

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2004, 11:18:00 PM »
Okay...I'll wait....

Conway

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2004, 06:19:21 PM »
Steaver, the problem probably lies in the style files. Try uploading the styles used by these levels, even if they appear to be the same as what comes with the game.

Ice_Eagle91

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2004, 11:07:40 PM »
Conway: Wrong. It's not because of the style files. It's because when files aren't zipped when uploaded, they end up with lots of problems such as:

1. Clicking on the level name ends up with no map display, and on the stats, it says: "No Level Selected"

2. Even if the problems of Number #1 aren't there, instead, starting that level makes the game crash.

Conway

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2004, 11:26:28 PM »
I don't see how simply zipping the files could solve the problem. Not all the levels in those packs crash. And some of his other non-zipped packs work fine.

Ice_Eagle91

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2004, 10:52:05 PM »
Conway: Wrong again. Look, the levels Zanmato and Absolute Ultimate Challenge are broken.

Also correct, because UC6 works fine. Also, not all levels are broken.

Lemeri

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2004, 03:04:52 AM »
"Look, the levels Zanmato and Absolute Ultimate Challenge are broken. "

Quite right. There is likely something wrong in the file itself. I don't see what zipping has to do with this.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2004, 03:53:29 AM »
They all work perfectly fine for me -- INCLUDING A.U.C. and Zanmato.
My Lemmings projects

Conway

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2004, 09:18:15 AM »
WE KNOW THAT!!! X_X

Ice_Eagle91

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2004, 01:01:48 PM »
Oh please. They don't work for us! &#A0;>:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(

Ice_Eagle91

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2004, 03:57:17 AM »
Can you please try re-uploading the two packs zipped again, Steaver? Also upload LR3 for the others who badly need it.

Offline Proxima

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2004, 07:38:59 PM »
Two of the levels aren't working for me: LEMMING INSANITY and The Commander Keen Level. Is it because I don't have the styles for these levels, and if so where can I get them?