Author Topic: [BUG] Holding shift and moving the camera fast leads to weird behaviour  (Read 1630 times)

Offline mrpenguinb

• View Profile
When holding shift and rotating with right-click, if you move the mouse fast and keep doing it for a while, normal right-click camera movement will be out of alignment. E.g. won't be able to move the camera up or it will spin right if you try and rotate any direction.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: [BUG] Holding shift and moving the camera fast leads to weird behaviour
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2023, 09:15:10 AM »
There's a few issues that have arisen from the new mouse lock code. I'm considering whether to revert back to the old code - it wasn't perfect either but Loap hid the oddities of it quite well. I could also revert the lock for camera movement while keeping the new code for confining the cursor, as that's not having so much problem. (The issue that arose with mouse movement when confining the cursor was enabled, is due to a dumb oversight rather than a major flaw in the code.)
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)