Author Topic: I made a high-quality midi of windows lemmings just for fun  (Read 2876 times)

Offline NM7 (or just Nico)

• a peruvian lemmings fan,idk to much english though
    • View Profile
I made a high-quality midi of windows lemmings just for fun
« on: April 20, 2022, 09:11:49 PM »
Nah, i just playing and making worse Tim1/Rainbow islands theme of original because i was bored, and make an entirely new song, i tried to make funky town theme but using tim1 as the base, it failed and i did a shitty midi

So there is...
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/814631559445086279/966445677100036106/LemmingsTIM1PPC_US_version.mid
just wanna be friendly, i just dont know english, i wanna do my best, i can improve later though(el español es una buena lengua) im a intermediate player of lemmings too, i still don't finished original lemmings, but going well actualy

Offline WillLem

• Unity isn't sameness, it's togetherness
    • View Profile
Re: I made a high-quality midi of windows lemmings just for fun
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2022, 12:27:34 AM »
Sounds like Arnold Schoenberg got drunk and decided to remix a lemmings theme :crylaugh:

Offline NM7 (or just Nico)

• a peruvian lemmings fan,idk to much english though
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2022, 10:01:39 PM »
who is Arnold Schoenberg? , also i made a amiga version of this "song"  too now
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/814631559445086279/967545231501295636/RainbowIslands.ogg
just wanna be friendly, i just dont know english, i wanna do my best, i can improve later though(el español es una buena lengua) im a intermediate player of lemmings too, i still don't finished original lemmings, but going well actualy

Offline WillLem

• Unity isn't sameness, it's togetherness
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2022, 12:21:48 AM »
who is Arnold Schoenberg?

Schoenberg is a 20th Century composer known for focusing on atonal compositions. Atonal music doesn't adhere to musical conventions such as keys or scales, so the melodies are often very discordant and disharmonious (at least by traditional standards). The resulting music tends to be quite jarring and suspenseful, which can make it useful in movies and games. However, it can also be quite humourous and surprising, or simply an interesting musical experiment.

The reference was due to the fact that you've tweaked the melodies so that they often wander away from the harmonic structure of the chords and sound "out of tune" (which I'm sure has been done in the good name of fun); this happened to remind me of some atonal music I heard during my days as a student :lemcat:

Offline 607

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2022, 05:02:42 PM »
It's funny. :D Reminds me of Yoshi when he has taken Fuzzy, if it would slow down and speed up regularly, and the MIDI sample would be warped a bit, I think it would work perfectly. :thumbsup: