Author Topic: Custlemm Level Pack Topic  (Read 93231 times)

tseug

Re: Custlemm Level Pack Topic
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2006, 01:07:19 AM »
Wow cce you're really going through this fast! Lemmix makes some of my levels a lot easier. In my next pack I'll try to make levels more solution oriented.

Offline Shvegait

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2006, 01:19:06 AM »
Challenging pack!  :thumbsup: Though I didn't expect anything less from tseug. So far I've only managed to pass "Slipping", but I have rough ideas for solutions to a couple other levels... It'll be a while before I get much farther, I'm sure.

Edit: Passed "Not quite..." Glitches galore.

tseug

« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2006, 01:05:07 AM »
Version 2 is in the portal. "Slipping" and "Rush Hour" are fixed up.

link

EDIT: The only level that no one has solved yet is "Oh No... Not Again!". (my favorite level in the pack btw)

Offline Tim

• Skype name: timfoxxy
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2006, 11:16:15 AM »
Hey everyone, Im a new member of this forum, however I am a huge fan of lemmings. I have all of the original games, including the Holiday & Xmas packs.

My friend and I have joined forced to create a brand new set of levels that are put into the Oh No! More Lemmings pack. Plus, we have added the 5 graphics sets of the original game & the holiday graphics set into our pack to have a total of 10 graphics sets in our new pack.

We have 100 levels that we would like to show everyone and I was wondering if that would be alright. (We havent made any walkthroughs for the pack yet)

Tim.

Offline geoo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2006, 01:24:36 PM »
Most likely everyone appreciates if you upload your levels somewhere and show them here.

Please do so! :smiley:

Offline chaos_defrost

• the artist formerly known as Insane Steve
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2006, 04:16:01 PM »
Ya, please post them. I for one quite enjoy fan levels, and there's a lot of people on these boards who also play (and make their own) levels.
"こんなげーむにまじになっちゃってどうするの"

~"Beat" Takeshi Kitano

Offline Tim

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2006, 01:22:45 AM »
My levels are inside a complete folder with nearly 50 files inside it (Including LemEdit). What is the best way to post them here?

tseug

« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2006, 02:58:25 AM »
Put the levels (no need to add lemedit) in a zip file and upload them here:
http://it.travisbsd.org/lemmings/lemmingswelt/index.php?cmd=cd&dir=levelpacks

Make sure that they're all in packs of 10 levels (Add blank levels as filler if there are less then 10). ".LVL" files are annoying to deal with.

Offline Tim

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2006, 03:17:01 AM »
Um, unfortunately thats not the way my levels are layed out.

In the Oh No! More Lemmings game, all of my 100 new levels have replaced the levels of that game. So I have different difficulties for the levels (Tame, Crazy, Wild, Wicked, Havoc). I can still put the folder into a zip file though.

Please let me know if this is still ok to upload my pack, as it will be time consuming to re-organise the levels into 10x10 level packs in order.

Offline Tim

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2006, 07:29:30 AM »
Ok everyone,

I have posted my levels that are in a whole pack. The pack is found under the names of VanClan_Lemmings.rar OR VanClan_Lemmings.zip (depending on which program you have installed, the files are around 600KB in size)

To access the levels, use the link that tseug showed:
http://it.travisbsd.org/lemmings/lemmingswelt/index.php?cmd=cd&dir=levelpacks

To play all of the levels, use the file "VGALEMMI.EXE" and not "CUSTLEMM.EXE". Since my 100 levels are put into the Oh No! More Lemmings version, the levels are found in: Tame, Crazy, Wild, Wicked & Havoc.

If you would like codes or walkthroughs for any of the levels you are stuck on, please let me know and Ill sort it out.

I hope you all have fun with the levels!

Tim.

Offline chaos_defrost

• the artist formerly known as Insane Steve
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2006, 02:51:30 PM »
Huh. The Lemmings Portal is having that problem where I'm downloading empty .zip files. (@timfoxxy, this is a problem on my end, not yours, as I've had this problem with all zipped file types on this portal in the past)

Anyone who's downloaded this pack able to e-mail it to me?
"こんなげーむにまじになっちゃってどうするの"

~"Beat" Takeshi Kitano

Offline geoo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2006, 03:21:20 PM »
So, when downloading .zip from e.g. gmail, it works? I'll send it, anyways. Please wait.

Offline Fleech

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 06, 2006, 07:41:23 PM »
My first pack has now been fixed and added to the portal again (SgBPak01).

Every level now works properly, and the intended solutions are now actually possible on all of them :XD:

Enjoy... :tongue:

EDIT: scratch that, I'm working on them again. The one on the portal is out of date now.

Offline Tim

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2006, 01:03:25 AM »
Everyone, if you cant download the .zip file containing my levels (VanClan_Lemmings), try the .rar file. Retrieve WinRar from http://www.rarlab.com/ and then try that.

For those of you who still cant get it working properly give me your email and will sent it to you that way.

Tim.

Offline Simon

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lix
« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2007, 10:12:18 PM »
Hi there,

yay for warming up threads that are half a year old :>

I just wanted to point out a blatant backroute in tseug's levelpack v2 Level 19, "Split Decision". You can dig right through the steel between hatch and goal, saving 100% using two diggers and a builder to break the fall. I used Lemmix to play the levels, if that matters.

BTW, hello everyone on these forums :D

-- Simon