Author Topic: Shameless Plug!  (Read 12421 times)

Louise

Shameless Plug!
« on: July 27, 2004, 11:54:19 AM »
OK, my first question is ... who loves me lots?  :???:

2nd question ... who's feeling generous?   :???:

3rd question ... OK, there is no third question. But if you answered anything from 'Yep!' to 'WTF?!' to the previous two, go to this (Link!) and drop a donation. And email it to your friends, family, slaves and enemies and ask them to donate too. And post a banner for it on your website.

- Actually, that's not a bad idea! If any of you unbelievably clever and generous souls would like to have a banner for this on your website, I'll be happy to put a 'Supported by' mention of your website on my page.

*hugs everyone*  ;P

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: Shameless Plug!
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2004, 11:58:27 AM »
Umm...

The one thing I've learnt from that page....

[POINTLESS] Louise and Ben are related. [/POINTLESS]
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Louise

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2004, 12:06:01 PM »
Um .... and you've with Lemming Universe for, how long? I'm sure it's been mentioned before.

Anyway, I remember you saying you have your own website ... want to stick up a banner for me? Pleeeease?  :-/

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2004, 12:07:09 PM »
My page has enough retarded banners as it is, sorry.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Louise

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2004, 12:11:15 PM »
Fair 'nuff.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2004, 12:14:32 PM »
Also, about the relationship. I knew about Timballisto and DumbLem since DumbLem registered, and I thought Lem'ka and Lemeri were bf/gf until I found out they were brother and sister. And I only just found out about you and Conway.
My Lemmings projects

G3K

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2004, 12:57:33 PM »
I'll quite happily plug your site, Louise; I'll make a quick and dirty banner and post it for anyone else wishing to use it.

And unfortunately I can't make a donation since I don't have a credit card... yet ;P

Offline Lemika

• The Lurker in the Level
    • View Profile
    • Corner the Maze - a webcomic
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2004, 02:09:43 PM »
That's a big no-can-do.

Actually, if G3K makes a banner, I could stick it under 'links' which seems a logical place to put it. But I can't do the money thing. Nope.

Lemeri

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2004, 02:13:16 PM »
I could steal someone credit card, but other then that, I can't.

G3K

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2004, 02:31:20 PM »
Banner complete, and MY GOD it's basic.

Lemeri

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2004, 02:32:30 PM »
yep... It certainly is.

Louise

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2004, 04:52:25 PM »
That's a good point - nobody here will have a credit or debit card. Unk, I'm stupid.  O_o

Ah well, thanks for replying anyway. And thanks G3k for the banner - you're right, it's basic, but it's the thought that counts! :-)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2004, 07:49:25 PM »
Some people might be able to get their parents to. Others, such as Lemeri, might try stealing a card.

Apart from that... no luck, probably.
My Lemmings projects

Offline Liebatron

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2004, 02:54:36 AM »
why is this topic called shameless plug?

Offline Timballisto

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2004, 03:26:54 AM »
Axxxx........  ugg......  do I REALLY have to explain this to you?  It means something along the lines of a site banner that isn't...bad.
---------------
I can't put yur banner on my site unfortunately.  There's really no place for it.  As for the donation, I don't have a credit card (14 year olds shouldn't  anyhow!).