Author Topic: Shameless Plug!  (Read 15669 times)

Louise

Shameless Plug!
« on: July 27, 2004, 11:54:19 AM »
OK, my first question is ... who loves me lots?  :???:

2nd question ... who's feeling generous?   :???:

3rd question ... OK, there is no third question. But if you answered anything from 'Yep!' to 'WTF?!' to the previous two, go to this (Link!) and drop a donation. And email it to your friends, family, slaves and enemies and ask them to donate too. And post a banner for it on your website.

- Actually, that's not a bad idea! If any of you unbelievably clever and generous souls would like to have a banner for this on your website, I'll be happy to put a 'Supported by' mention of your website on my page.

*hugs everyone*  ;P

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: Shameless Plug!
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2004, 11:58:27 AM »
Umm...

The one thing I've learnt from that page....

[POINTLESS] Louise and Ben are related. [/POINTLESS]
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Louise

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2004, 12:06:01 PM »
Um .... and you've with Lemming Universe for, how long? I'm sure it's been mentioned before.

Anyway, I remember you saying you have your own website ... want to stick up a banner for me? Pleeeease?  :-/

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2004, 12:07:09 PM »
My page has enough retarded banners as it is, sorry.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Louise

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2004, 12:11:15 PM »
Fair 'nuff.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2004, 12:14:32 PM »
Also, about the relationship. I knew about Timballisto and DumbLem since DumbLem registered, and I thought Lem'ka and Lemeri were bf/gf until I found out they were brother and sister. And I only just found out about you and Conway.
My Lemmings projects

G3K

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2004, 12:57:33 PM »
I'll quite happily plug your site, Louise; I'll make a quick and dirty banner and post it for anyone else wishing to use it.

And unfortunately I can't make a donation since I don't have a credit card... yet ;P

Offline Lemika

• The Lurker in the Level
    • View Profile
    • Corner the Maze - a webcomic
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2004, 02:09:43 PM »
That's a big no-can-do.

Actually, if G3K makes a banner, I could stick it under 'links' which seems a logical place to put it. But I can't do the money thing. Nope.

Lemeri

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2004, 02:13:16 PM »
I could steal someone credit card, but other then that, I can't.

G3K

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2004, 02:31:20 PM »
Banner complete, and MY GOD it's basic.

Lemeri

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2004, 02:32:30 PM »
yep... It certainly is.

Louise

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2004, 04:52:25 PM »
That's a good point - nobody here will have a credit or debit card. Unk, I'm stupid.  O_o

Ah well, thanks for replying anyway. And thanks G3k for the banner - you're right, it's basic, but it's the thought that counts! :-)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2004, 07:49:25 PM »
Some people might be able to get their parents to. Others, such as Lemeri, might try stealing a card.

Apart from that... no luck, probably.
My Lemmings projects

Offline Liebatron

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2004, 02:54:36 AM »
why is this topic called shameless plug?

Offline Timballisto

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2004, 03:26:54 AM »
Axxxx........  ugg......  do I REALLY have to explain this to you?  It means something along the lines of a site banner that isn't...bad.
---------------
I can't put yur banner on my site unfortunately.  There's really no place for it.  As for the donation, I don't have a credit card (14 year olds shouldn't  anyhow!).

Offline Liebatron

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2004, 03:29:30 AM »
ohhh... i guess that makes sense.

Offline Timballisto

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2005, 12:26:16 AM »
Owch...man, only 210?  With only a couple months to go?  This isn't looking up so much, is it.  I technically could put up a banner, but you can almost see the tumbleweed rolling across the screen on my site (or in other terms, NO ONE, absolutely NOOO OOONNNEEE ever goes there AT ALL!!!).

Louise

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2005, 03:05:16 PM »
No worries. I've had to postphone it 'til 2006 anyway, as my uncle decided to get married in August, which would be in the middle of the expedition. So I've been kind of slacking off on the fundraising.

Thanks for noticing, though!  B)

Louise

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2005, 03:09:10 PM »
why is this topic called shameless plug?

Oh, and it's called shameless plug because I'm plugging (advertising) something that is entirely to my benefit, which some people think is rude. So because I'm being shameless (in a 'have you no shame?!' kind of way), it's a shameless plug!