Author Topic: Xmas Lemmings 2019! (Now FestiveLems - see OP for new link)  (Read 9558 times)

Offline kokopelli

• View Profile
Re: WillLem's Xmas Lemmings 2019! (16 Levels) [Difficulty: Medium]
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2020, 05:10:01 PM »
(Quote chain redacted)
Error1 is from Xmas and Error2 is from "Let's Go" the first level of Clever. The ones from Breezy did all work.
Are there some files missing?

Please update to NeoLemmix V12.7.0 or higher.

V12.7.X release / download topic: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=4504.0

Thank you very much! That did work!

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Xmas Lemmings 2019! (16 Levels) [Difficulty: Medium]
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2020, 11:27:04 AM »
Started to cover my solutions to this pack today on my YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMGrjMtx5Us

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2020, 08:12:58 PM »
Awesome that you're adding another pack to your Youtube Channel. I think Willlem would appreciate you for selecting a pack of his.

Also there are still alot of new format packs that can be added to the channel, especially ones that have been around awhile(just as World Tour). Maybe down the road your United one can be added
for the ranks beyond the 1st(as you already have the Pacifism rank there). I know this may be in the future though as it's still being played(resolved by Kaywhyn).

Also there are are some packs that need to have replays for (ie Casual lemmings, Colorful Arty's new skills Reverse lemmings, Newly Converted new formats Vamprince Lemmings)

Offline WillLem

• Unity isn't sameness, it's togetherness
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2020, 12:58:43 AM »
Great to see this pack is still being played! I'm looking at making an updated version for 2020 with some improvements to a lot of the levels, and some new ones as well. Thanks for the upload Icho :thumbsup: