Author Topic: The original Lemmings 2-player maps  (Read 676 times)

Offline Proxima

• View Profile
Re: The original Lemmings 2-player maps
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2020, 07:05:46 pm »
I've made a few tidying-up edits. I think what you wrote is a good starting-point but too casual in tone for a wiki article. They could do with touching up to make them sound more professional; I haven't done very much of this as I don't know the 2-player levels well enough. The one thing I have done is to remove all instances of "I" and "my opponent" -- wiki articles should be impersonal as the general reader won't know who wrote them.

Offline grams88

• Just one more thing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2020, 09:05:21 pm »
Fair point Proxima, As it only had one or two sentences before I'd thought I'd add more. Get those levels standing out a bit more.  I might maybe reword it a little. It looks not too bad, at least it is putting the spotlight on those levels again, that was my main goal.

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2020, 08:33:31 pm »
hi Rubix, would you be willing to make the AMIGA 2 player Demo version- Battle of Midway for Lix. since you have the main ones.
This map shouldn't be too difficult.

Offline Minim

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2020, 06:10:54 am »
Saw this post this morning. Here you go. :lix-wink: Having not made a lix level for 6 months I thought I might create a level today and do this level for Rubix. How's this?

As a general rule of thumb though, asking other people to do your work is generally frowned upon.
Musical fact: All of Tim Wright's compositions for Original Lemmings are 125 BPM.

Offline RubiX

• Amiga <3 The memories
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2020, 02:17:39 pm »
Oh nice.   Just saw this.
Yea I would have done the remake on the weekend as it goes with the other official maps, so thanks for getting it done, Minim :)