Author Topic: [Fixed][bug][editor]Level size is completely locked!  (Read 1656 times)

Offline GigaLem

• The Dog That Brought Lemmings to Avalice
    • View Profile
[Fixed][bug][editor]Level size is completely locked!
« on: July 16, 2018, 05:52:50 AM »
This shows up when I try to edit the size of a previously saved level

I can't seem to change the size of a level for some odd reason, If I can't edit the size of any level period. I'm forced to downgrade until this bug is fixed

and before you ask, I tried editing the size of a new level from scratch, same error occurs.

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: [bug][editor]Level size is completely locked!
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 07:38:41 AM »
I can confirm this, this also happens to me opon trying to change the level size of any kind of level.

All the other boxes on that tab seem to be ok.

Offline Proxima

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2018, 12:56:32 PM »
I get the same error when using the up-and-down buttons to change the size. When I enter a number (which is normally the way I would do it) I can enter it just fine but nothing happens.

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2018, 01:15:33 PM »
I get the same error when using the up-and-down buttons to change the size. When I enter a number (which is normally the way I would do it) I can enter it just fine but nothing happens.

That's helpful info.

I tested only the arrows ---> error message.

Typing in numbers functions just fine for me. I can type them in and the size changes accordingly.

It does confuse me though why nothing happens for you? Maybe it does function but you just haven't noticed the size change on an empty black level. ???

Otherwise typing in the numbers could be a workaround until the critical problem with the arrows is fixed.

Edit: Ok, after changing sizes several times now while investigating the other bug, typing is 100% a workaround.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 02:51:52 PM by IchoTolot »

Offline Nepster

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2018, 04:12:47 PM »
Bingo! I forgot to remove a debugging assertion :-[ :-[ :-[