Author Topic: [Content] Custom lemming sprites added to Machine tileset  (Read 1399 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
[Content] Custom lemming sprites added to Machine tileset
« on: July 09, 2018, 02:58:13 AM »
In the current download of the styles from the NL website, namida_machine has custom lemming sprites. None of my styles are meant to have custom lemming sprites, so I can only assume this either got applied to the wrong style, or was a user modification that accidentally got included in the download.

Aside from that, L2 Shadow, L2 Highland and Arty Underwater also have custom lemming sprites in the current download; but these might be intentional. (Arty Silhouette and Xmas also have them, but I *know* it's intentional in those cases.)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 03:07:13 AM by namida »
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline Nepster

• View Profile
Re: [Content] Custom lemming sprites added to Machine tileset
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2018, 03:19:56 PM »
This bug is something on Nessy's side: namida_machine, l2_shadow and l2_highland do not have custom sprites in the NeoLemmix repository and neither have the zip files on my dropbox account (i.e. the files that you get when clicking on a direct download here on the forums).
The custom lemmings sprites in Arty's Underwater style are intended and should be kept.

Offline Nessy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2018, 05:20:48 PM »
It seems that this was indeed a user modification that accidentally got included in the download. I have no idea how those sprites got into the main repository in the first place since I keep it separate from my own styles repository, but now that I know it's something on my side I'm going to remove them immediately. Those sprites (especially the Machine ones) are fan-made, optional add-ons made for fun and shouldn't be standard.

Offline Nessy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2018, 06:11:20 PM »
Everything is fixed now :thumbsup: