Author Topic: [BUG][FLEXI] Move To Next/Previous rank causes an error on save  (Read 1740 times)

Offline Apjjm

• View Profile
Using Flexi-Toolkit V1.15 (though the about tab still reads v1.14 - i *just* redownloaded the latest version in the topic to verify that i am using the latest version).

Repro Steps:
  • Open up an existing pack with a - as far as i can tell - correct folder & file structure set up (it saves fine normally)
  • Move a level up/down a ranking using the move to next/previous buttons
  • Try to save using file->Save

The program will then display the following error message:
"Cannot Create File 'PATH-TO-PACK/levels/' - The System cannot find the path specified."
And then proceed to delete a large chunk of things in the pack's directory (including levels) depending on what other things you have edited since saving. As far as i can tell it always nukes the rank signs, the talismans & graphic sets. If you are a little less fortunate it will also hit some levels (this seems to be particularly bad if you add a new level to the first rank then move it up). When i first encountered this bug, it nuked all of my levels aside from the levels in my first difficulty ranking in addition to the above data.

Exiting out of the pack and attempting to reload the pack it overwrote gives a message about the pack needing to be updated for the latest version of the flexi-toolkit.
My Level Packs: Quartet

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: [BUG][FLEXI] Move To Next/Previous rank causes an error on save
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2016, 10:39:55 PM »
I'll look into this as an urgent matter, and should get an update to fix it out within a few hours at most.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: [BUG][FLEXI] Move To Next/Previous rank causes an error on save
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2016, 02:50:52 AM »
Fixed, and uploaded a fixed version. Sorry about the delay, got sidetracked with other things.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)