Author Topic: Lemmings Forums Level Contest #9 (Playing Phase - Update Topic)  (Read 4555 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
This topic is for creators to post updates to their levels only! All other posts relating to the current contest should go in the discussion topic instead.

For those who are new here (or just never really caught on to how updates work), post your updates in this topic.

Due to the multiple rules, I'm going to be a bit more strict on how to handle posting updates, to minimize confusion. So - please follow these rules:
1. When posting a new updated version of a level, remove any old updated versions of that level. You can either delete the post altogether, or just edit it to remove the attachment.
2. Make a new post for a new update; do not edit your most recent post. You may, however, post updates to multiple entries (if you have more than one) in the same post.
3. Use the same filename as found in the ZIP of the entered levels, with "V2" "V3" etc added at the end. No matter how minor an update is, give it a new number.

Just in case, since we have a few new entrants (and a previously-unused contest structure where multiple entries are allowed), I will stress: You can only update your already-entered levels. You cannot enter levels towards additional rules now, nor can you enter now if you didn't already.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline Flopsy

• Global Moderator
  • Lix Nerd
    • View Profile
Re: Lemmings Forums Level Contest #9 (Playing Phase - Update Topic)
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2016, 08:48:49 PM »
Update "Tell me the way to DMA..." to version 2

Change notes:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2016, 09:54:21 PM »
Updates to all 3 of my levels attached here!
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 11:34:12 PM by IchoTolot »

Offline Gronkling

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2016, 11:43:10 PM »
Update to V6

Offline mobius

• relax.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2016, 12:37:31 AM »
update to my Copenhagen Inerpretation , my R3 level.

[edit] changed the file name to the appropriate title.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 02:09:33 AM by möbius »
everything by me: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5982.msg96035#msg96035

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakuin Ekaku

"I have seen a heap of trouble in my life, and most of it has never come to pass" - Mark Twain

Offline Apjjm

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2016, 02:00:00 AM »
Updated "Thrown Out with the bathwater" to version 4.
This update is a minor update. It doesn't remove or prevent any new back-routes, it just changes how a few back-routes are prevented & has some tweaks to the level to make it look a little nicer.

Change notes:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
My Level Packs: Quartet

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2016, 02:10:38 AM »
Updates up to this post have been updated in the main topic's attachment.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline RubiX

• Amiga <3 The memories
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2016, 08:07:39 PM »
Ok I've decided to remove the cuber as it was consistently causing the same backroute trick.   The cuber wasn't completely necessary in the puzzle, but now it may make realizing the solution easier.
Well lets find out. 

Version 5 (final no doubt)