Author Topic: Project in the Final Stages: Lemmings Reunion (Lemmini)  (Read 12647 times)

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Project in the Final Stages: Lemmings Reunion (Lemmini)
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2015, 11:49:06 PM »
The Final boss level is done! A 10 minute monster with cool design and a (hopefully not backrouteable) very hard solution  :devil:. The tileset used for all the boss levels is a very special one, to create beautiful and also strange landscapes. But possibly you know this tileset already.
Now the levels get their final polishing (or more the ones that still look not as good as the other).
After that it is position arranging time!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 11:17:33 PM by IchoTolot »

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2015, 11:22:29 PM »
It.....It LIVES!
I finally get the levelpach.ini right! All levels are shown in Lemmini and even the right music plays in the first levels :) I nearly had a little tear in my eye :'(
Now I will play through it and create replays of all the levels to ensure everything is alright (might take a few days and I am not at my creating computer at the weekend) and then.... writing the readme and prepare the release forum post :8():.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2015, 06:37:02 AM »
Latest update to the NeoLemmix Editor should fix that issue you're having with non-solid pixels being treated as solid (and some solid pixels being treated as non-solid). Let me know if there's any issues. :)
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)