Author Topic: New Big Lemmini Pack  (Read 3082 times)

Offline mobius

• relax.
    • View Profile
New Big Lemmini Pack
« on: February 26, 2014, 09:35:35 PM »
I've been on a roll with making new levels lately, and I'm putting them together into a big pack like PimoLems or Dovelems. It will be about 100 levels most likely. Maybe a little more. It will contain all of my older ones, most of which have been modified to fix backroutes and look better, plus a lot of new ones.
Compared to most custom packs like Dovelems my pack will be easier, closer to the way the original game is. So if you're new to Lemmings you might want to try it. :)

Nobody's played the new ones yet so if anyone would like to play test the new ones please let me know.

------
this is partly why I don't play a whole lot of other people's levels, I'm too busy making my own.  I actually like making levels better than playing them. :D
everything by me: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5982.msg96035#msg96035

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakuin Ekaku

"I have seen a heap of trouble in my life, and most of it has never come to pass" - Mark Twain

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: New Big Lemmini Pack
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2014, 04:45:19 AM »
I'm in the same boat as you - I love making levels, playing them isn't so much my thing. I do like to play them once in a while, but yeah...
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline mobius

• relax.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2014, 03:34:15 PM »
While making this, I've been adding new tiles to the game, like an upright tree for dirt. Nothing really fancy, just editing existing tiles. None the less, I will upload that stuff with my game when it's finished (or before Idk). It's simple to install into Lemmini.
everything by me: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5982.msg96035#msg96035

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakuin Ekaku

"I have seen a heap of trouble in my life, and most of it has never come to pass" - Mark Twain

Offline Wafflem

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2014, 03:52:02 AM »
Can't wait to play this pack!

A few questions about the pack:
1. Will you add steel to the bubble set? (I know you said you're editing existing tiles, but I'm wondering if you added steel anyway.)
2. I've played some levels in Revenge of the Lemmings, and saw that some of your levels were there. Will you also use those levels in your pack?
3. I saw that you had two versions of "Hard to Port!" Will you use the Crystal version or the Snow version?
YouTube: www.tinyurl.com/YTWafflem
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/Wafflem467

Have level designer's block right now? Have some of my incomplete levels for LOTS of ideas!