Author Topic: What video game(s) are you playing at the moment?  (Read 116188 times)

Offline Lemika

• The Lurker in the Level
    • View Profile
    • Corner the Maze - a webcomic
Re: What video game(s) are you playing at the moment?
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2014, 06:46:59 AM »
I've been playing some Unreal Tournament 2004 again. I missed that game. Not so many people in multiplayer as there used to be, but hey, it's still good fun!

I'm also still playing the ones I mentioned last time, except that I finished up Baldur's Gate II and have gone back to Baldur's Gate again, because I'm mildly obsessive like that at times. I also got koules running on my computer, so I've been playing that every now and again.

Offline Prob Lem

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2014, 08:23:38 AM »
I've been playing Bunny Mania 2 HD, lately (again, thanks to ccexplore for the heads-up on this). It does a lot of things much better than the ultimately-disappointing Lemmings Touch did.

Offline mobius

• relax.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2014, 10:10:15 PM »
been playing through Mario64 once again then I'm gonna hit up Banjo Kazooie [for the first time]. Never played it but heard it's a lot of fun.
Then I might try the "Next slide please" game that Simon introduced
everything by me: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5982.msg96035#msg96035

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakuin Ekaku

"I have seen a heap of trouble in my life, and most of it has never come to pass" - Mark Twain

Offline GigaLem

• The Dog That Brought Lemmings to Avalice
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2014, 07:55:40 PM »
Im trying to 100% Crash 3

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2014, 07:47:15 PM »
Im trying to 100% Crash 3

Great game! You should probably be aware though that full completion is actually 105% (plus, of course, getting all Platinum relics if that bothers you).
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline exit

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 28, 2014, 03:13:23 PM »
I haven't had much time to play games, but while I have, I've been playing the following games.
-Lemmings(working on the new cLemmings, title graphics taking way longer than I expected!)
-Town of Salem(a game similar to mafia, played real-time and online with other players, go to http://www.blankmediagames.com/ to play/register)

Offline mobius

• relax.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2014, 01:44:20 AM »
I haven't had much time to play games, but while I have, I've been playing the following games.
-Lemmings(working on the new cLemmings, title graphics taking way longer than I expected!)
-Town of Salem(a game similar to mafia, played real-time and online with other players, go to http://www.blankmediagames.com/ to play/register)

in case you weren't aware; in the past we played a version of mafia right here on the forum. Next time we do you should join  :)
Both games, the mafia got incredibly unlucky despite playing well.
everything by me: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5982.msg96035#msg96035

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakuin Ekaku

"I have seen a heap of trouble in my life, and most of it has never come to pass" - Mark Twain

Offline exit

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2014, 03:42:01 PM »
I am aware of that, and I'm waiting to see if one is going to start up soon. The last one seemed very interesting.
But thanks for the notice, anyways.

Offline GigaLem

• The Dog That Brought Lemmings to Avalice
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 25, 2014, 07:42:08 PM »
Just got Super Smash Bros for 3DS and I'm really feeling it

Offline grams88

• Just one more thing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2015, 12:22:39 PM »
I have still been playing some racing games such as Insane2 and World racing 2, Two very cool games I would say. Got them both for a very good price, very cheap.

:thumbsup:

Offline chaos_defrost

• the artist formerly known as Insane Steve
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2015, 10:31:28 PM »
More just sort of collecting games to play on stream at this point, haha. Probably going to get streams of stuff like RHEM and Antichamber (again) going pretty soon.
"こんなげーむにまじになっちゃってどうするの"

~"Beat" Takeshi Kitano

BradLee

« Reply #56 on: February 15, 2015, 12:17:46 PM »
World of Goo.

Yeah, I know I'm late to the party... :/

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #57 on: February 15, 2015, 02:13:26 PM »
I've just recently replayed the two Abe games in the Oddworld series, in anticipation of the Abe's Oddysee remake (Oddword: New n Tasty) finally coming out on platforms that I own within the next few weeks; first PC near the end of this month, then PS3 early next month (hopefully). I'll probably wait for the PS3 version, though might just go for PC if it ends up taking too long.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline Proxima

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 19, 2015, 01:44:27 PM »
I'm working my way through Touhou 10: Mountain of Faith on Normal difficulty; so far reached the penultimate boss, Sanae.

I've been a fan of the Touhou games for a while, after discovering them through the roundabout route of reading a very silly webcomic nominally based on Iji but crossing over with all manner of things, then getting into watching playthroughs on YouTube. but I've just this week finally gotten round to obtaining a copy and trying to play one of the games myself. It's very satisfying to discover that I can actually do it  :P

Offline NaOH

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 21, 2015, 05:35:33 AM »
I'm working my way through Touhou 10: Mountain of Faith on Normal difficulty; so far reached the penultimate boss, Sanae.

My favourite (and the only one I've beaten) was Touhou 6: Embodiment of Scarlet Devil. I also really like Touhou 11: Subterranean animism. It has the best soundtrack of all of them, I think. (Particularly that song onward.)