Lemmings Boards > Challenges

How fast can you solve the following levels?

<< < (2/8) > >>

Minim:

--- Quote from: Dullstar on 2009-09-01 19:40:48 ---Did you look at this thread yet?

--- End quote ---

I have just now. Good point, although the levels aren't finished yet, I'll keep the copy in my folder and I'll update my topic.

Minim:

--- Quote from: Clam Spammer on 2009-09-01 20:59:50 ---Fun 14 and 15 can be done in 2 minutes.

--- End quote ---

Please send me a replay of Fun 15, because I was struggling. Anyway, I've also checked that Fun 14 is doable in 2. Only just though...

Clam:
Fun 15 takes a bit of speed-building to cross the gap fast enough. Here is a replay.

Minim:
I've never seen a bridge look like that before in my life, and I didn't realise miners were quicker than bashers across walls. Anyway, thanks for the help.

Clam:
I used miners there because the speed-building trick only works with bashers, and there aren't enough available to bash the pillars as well.

Actually, this is one of two speed-building tricks - the other is where you use multiple lemmings together, each building from the end of a new brick laid by the previous one as soon as possible.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version