Author Topic: Have you passed all levels?  (Read 22093 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Have you passed all levels?
« on: September 03, 2004, 03:46:29 AM »
^
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline DragonsLover

• Do you want fire?
    • View Profile
Re: Have you passed all levels?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2004, 04:55:26 PM »
Yep! I passed all levels.
I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...

Conway

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2004, 08:18:35 PM »
Me too! In the Windows version, anyway.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2004, 12:03:25 AM »
I have passed all levels in the Windows version.

As for the eleven levels that aren't in the Windows version... I beat them in the DOS version! ^_^

I also beat all the levels that are unique to the Sega Master System version(the only ones that are hard are Menace, and the repeat version of Sega Four, which strangely, is still called Sega Four, just like the first version).
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Conway

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2004, 12:19:12 AM »
And I passed all the original Sega Megadrive levels. ('Fall and No Life' took me months to figure out!)

Anatol

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2004, 02:33:09 AM »
Neither, I am ashamed to say :-[

Ice_Eagle91

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2004, 03:37:00 AM »
ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :'( :-[

Anatol

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2004, 01:06:42 PM »
I did pass all of Holiday Lemmings '93, though! (Except then I had to use the Lemmings Solution for the last level :'( :x)

Offline chaos_defrost

• the artist formerly known as Insane Steve
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2004, 11:01:29 PM »
I passed all level in DOS Lemmings ans Oh No! More Lemmings. I have not played the Megadrive version... Although Fall and no life took me a lot less time to figure out than it took Conway... [Although, it STILL took about 4 or 5 days. I mean, that level is VERY cleverly degisned. If you want to play it, there are remakes on Gareth's LemEdit packs, or my "Insane Steve's World!" level set.]
"こんなげーむにまじになっちゃってどうするの"

~"Beat" Takeshi Kitano

Offline finlay

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2004, 02:24:33 PM »
I have passed all the levels at one time or another, afaik. Some (like Triple Trouble and Save Me) I am almost never able to complete, and it is truly a cause for celebration when I do.
Others (like Rendezvous at the Mountain) I've not had much of a chance to try properly, and have completed on the mac version. On the playstation version I got this far and then couldn't pass it for some reason.
At least one level on ONML has a bug in the mac version whereby a wall that's apparently flat and climbable on the DOS version is bumpy and unclimbable. I did eventually get past it, though, when I used builders instead, but this was very difficult to pull off.
Also in ONML I had problems with Havoc 4, where I was having great difficulty timing the mining to the left, at least certainly on the playstation (I did eventually get it, but I have no idea how). On the mac it was easier because you can hold alt to not select the active basher.

Offline DragonsLover

• Do you want fire?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2004, 02:14:54 PM »
To be sure that I completed all of the levels, I decided to restart playing Lemmings under Dosbox. In 3 days, I'm already in the Mayhem difficulty.

For Oh no more Lemmings, that's another thing: Is someone can send me his executable file of Oh no more Lemmings? Because mine, when I try to enter the game under Dosbox, it shows to "Insert the disk in the drive" and the game crash.

Offline Lemika

• The Lurker in the Level
    • View Profile
    • Corner the Maze - a webcomic
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2004, 06:26:32 PM »
Only the original. I still don't have Oh No! More Lemmings! -- so of course I haven't finished that. Although I think I do actually have the Windows version around here somewhere. So I could probably use that.

G3K

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2004, 07:04:10 PM »
Neither.

Offline DragonsLover

• Do you want fire?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2004, 04:38:46 PM »
Here are those I completed:
  • Lemmings
  • Oh no more Lemmings
  • Save The Lemmings (an Oh no more Lemmings demo)
  • Lemmings Companion (another demo of Oh no more)
  • Xmas Lemmings 91
  • Xmas Lemmings 92
  • Holiday Lemmings 93

There's only Holiday Lemmings 94, but I don't know where I can find it. Is someone here please can send me the full game or tell me where can I find it?

Mad_Max

« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2004, 11:53:12 PM »
I did managed to beat both games in the Windows version. It's definitely not as hard as in the DOS version thanks to the instant replay and the "skill assignment in a certain direction" feature, but I guess it's still good anyway. :)