NeoLemmix > NeoLemmix Levels

Lemmings Plus Alpha - Release topic [V12.03 update]

<< < (2/6) > >>

Nessy:
Manged to finally start this pack :thumbsup: So far this pack is definitely the high difficulty it promised with very, very good levels. Even some first rank levels took me a while to solve (and some not even yet).

Spoiler (click to show/hide)Keep Your Lemmings Close - Nice level with lots of well placed misdirection paths you can fall for.

Lemming Rotation Club - I might have backrouted this one.

Easier Back In The Day... - Took me a while to spot this one and I love the little joke with the title because of instant drops into the exit back in the day :P

Blitzoff - This was an excellent level. Once I finally realized that I couldn't actually contain the crowd the solution fell into place.

Twisted Track - This was my other favorite from this rank. This time it was when I realized that I actually couldn't build straight to the top of the twisted tracks of the level the solution fell into place.

Started From The Bottom... - Not sure if this solution was intended but the little trick of smoothing out the rock face for a climber to go up ahead brought back Lemmings Plus I memories where I did the same thing to solve Cavern Of Chills.

"Mini Mayhem" and "Snow Place Like Home" are the ones that I haven't been able to solve yet.

namida:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)0101 "Keep Your Lemmings Close" - This is a little bit more complicated than the intended way, but is more or less the same solution overall. Definitely acceptable. :)
0107 "Rockroll" - This one is a backroute. On further consideration, your solution does still involve the main trick of this level, just in a different place, so I'm happy to accept this one as an alternate solution.
0114 "Started From The Bottom" - This one is also a backroute.

All others were intended solution (or in the case of 0102 and 0106, they're pretty much "if it works, it's okay").

The two you haven't solved are the hardest two in the first rank (with "Mini Mayhem" probably being the harder of the two), but I'm sure you'll get them. :)

namida:
V12.01 update released

(In case anyone was wondering - the "12" is to indicate that it's in NL 12.xx.xx format.)

Backroute fixes:
- 0114 "Started From The Bottom..."
- 0313 "The Troublesome Trio Go To Hell"

Note that the fix to 0313 may break some solutions that were previously considered acceptable; the intended solution, however, has not changed.

IchoTolot:
Finally had some time+energy to resolve the pack. I feel we still have a few backroutes here. :evil:

I attached my replays. :)

namida:
Let me know if there's any levels you earlier had the intended solution to that I should look at the replays for.

Replay feedback (click to show/hide)0210 "Across The Sky" - Kind of an "anything goes, within reason" on this one, given the situation with it being excluded due to backroutes then re-introduced at an earlier position with the backroutes allowed.
0212 "A Lot Of Lemming Going On Here" - Definitely a backroute.
0304 "White Noise" - A slight, and unblockable as far as I can tell, variation on the intended solution.
0309 "Aquadynamics" - Backroute.
0310 "Dirty Joke" - That's more complicated than the intended solution, but also avoids one of the desired elements of the solution, so will likely block this.
0313 "The Troublesome Trio Go To Hell" - Intended solution.
0315 "Lemmings: A Theory" - Intended solution.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version