Author Topic: Lemmings 2 graphic sets?  (Read 2841 times)

Offline Minim

• View Profile
Lemmings 2 graphic sets?
« on: August 04, 2016, 10:44:37 AM »
Per this post I wanted to record data on NeoLemmix Community levels via spreadsheet. However there are graphic sets that I can't access on the editor such as the Lemmings 2 sets. Has anyone got them?

This thread brings up a couple of pointers that may warrant separate threads here: One related to this and another one I just recently discovered to my horror.

Firstly, I think it would be a good idea to make another sticky topic on a list of uploaded community graphic sets, just like the Fangame List. This is so that I can easily access all the community levels regardless of graphic sets.

The other pointer is that in the search section every word must be two characters long. I tried looking for "Lemmings 2 graphic sets", but when I type that in the search box, it won't let me through.
Level Solving Contest creator. Anybody bored and looking for a different challenge? Try these levels!

Neolemmix: #1 #4 #5 #6
Lix: #2  #7
Both Engines: #3

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Lemmings 2 graphic sets?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2016, 10:47:43 AM »
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 07:41:23 PM by IchoTolot »

Offline Wafflem

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2016, 07:19:55 PM »
Firstly, I think it would be a good idea to make another sticky topic on a list of uploaded community graphic sets, just like the Fangame List. This is so that I can easily access all the community levels regardless of graphic sets.

This is actually something that I was considering doing since as far as November, and I even made a rough draft of it in a Word document somewhere in Dropbox. Alright, I'll work on this, but I'm not sure when I'll post it. Remind me in a week or so if I forget. :)
YouTube: www.tinyurl.com/YTWafflem
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/Wafflem467

Have level designer's block right now? Have some of my incomplete levels for LOTS of ideas!

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2016, 02:19:43 AM »
You can get the list of auto-downloadable graphic sets here: http://online.neolemmix.com/styles.php
To manually download any graphic set you see on the list there, just enter the URL: http://online.neolemmix.com/<name>.dat (without the < > brackets, obviously)
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)