Author Topic: [SUG][EDITOR] Autofill presets, when choosing a level's skills (Classic, ect.)  (Read 2790 times)

Offline Silken Healer

• View Profile
My suggestion is, add a button or buttons in a level's skills tab which when pressed would automatically set the skills to a custom preset of skills. For example, in this case all of the 8 classic skills are set to 100 (which makes you have an infinte amount of that skill in the editor). An example of when this would be useful is the fact, I often find myself making the actual layout of the level first and then going through it with infinte skills to get a feel for how the level plays and because you can only have a maximum of 10 skills I ususally just use the 8 classic skills. Maybe the presets could be customizeable? For example the people in this thread might want to set their "10 classic skills" as a preset. Maybe presets could be downloaded and set to other people?

Before                                    After

EDIT: I accidently forgot to make the bomber skill set to "100" on the "After" screenshot but you get the point.