Other Lemmings Projects > Closed Loap Bugs / Suggestions

DireKrow L3D/LP3D Playthrough Unresolved Bugs

<< < (3/3)

namida:

--- Quote ---- Loading a replay on the preview screen with L causes the camera to rotate when you start playing the level, as if L was held down, until L is pressed again.
--- End quote ---

Okay so, this one seems to be something pretty low-level in how the framework and the file-select dialog interact with each other, so I'm not sure that I can fix it. Putting them on different hotkeys should help, of course; beyond that, I likely need to find a better cross-platform solution to open a file dialog, or failing that, write platform-specific code each for Windows and Linux here to handle it properly without interfering with keyboard input. This is likely to become one of those minor "stuck" bugs that doesn't get fixed for a long time, unfortunately.

For this reason I'm splitting it into its own topic: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5957.0

--- Quote ---- The pharaoh lemming heads are visible on the flame traps in Firewall, where as they're invisible in L3D.
--- End quote ---

This is more a situation where L3D renders things in an unexpected order, and I take advantage of this to hide the pharoah heads in favor of a different graphic. Loap actually splits the trap and the head into two seperate entities anyway, and it's unique to this level, so ultimately - I'll likely just fix this one once I move to using a Loap-specific file format.

At this point, that's everything in this topic either resolved or split into its own topic (aside from that Firewall one which is more a specific-level issue at this point), so I'll close this one now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version