Author Topic: LOTY 2020 Results (Winner: DireKrow's "Shoestring Operation")  (Read 2744 times)

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
LOTY 2020 has finally ended and the winner is:

DireKrow's "Shoestring Operation"

Congratulations to DireKrow! I will contact you soon regarding the price of 10 USD.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The runner up level was: Armani's "Polaris Rhapsody"

Third place goes to: IchoTolot's "Temple Of Escher"

See you soon in LOTY 2021!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2021, 10:18:33 AM by IchoTolot »

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: LOTY 2020 Results (Winner: DireKrow's "Shoestring Operation")
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2021, 10:18:20 AM »
@ WillLem, Minim and NieSch.

Your congratulations were a bit early and you posted preemptively in the wrong topic before I properly locked it.
I tried to merge them with this one but your posts will always be on top of the main post as they were posted earlier and I see no way to rearrange them manually. --- I deleted them so that the main post stand properly at the top and you might want to repost your congratulations. :)

Next time please wait for the result topic with congratulations! ;)

Online kaywhyn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2021, 10:22:54 AM »
My congrats to DireKrow for winning LDC #20, the very first one he has participated in, from last year, and now his very first LOTY with the level that won LDC #20.

I'm quite pleased to see Armani's Polaris Rhapsody, one of the many levels that I myself nominated for the LOTY2020 contest, make it all the way to the finals. Without my nomination of this level, all of the levels that I nominated for this contest would had been all eliminated at the end of the third round of voting :laugh: So, my congrats to Armani for finishing in second! :thumbsup:

My congrats also go out to Icho for finishing in third with his level that ended up winning LDC #21 ;)

Finally, I just want to say a job well done to all the designers whose levels were nominated for the LOTY2020 contest :) These were some of the best levels I have seen! ;) 
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPMqwuqZ206rBWJrUC6wkrA - My YouTube channel and you can also find my playlists of Lemmings level packs that I have LPed
kaywhyn's blog: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5363.0

Offline NieSch

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2021, 10:28:10 AM »
Congratulations DireKrow! Really cool level! 8-) :thumbsup:

Armani, well done too, you were so close! I'm sure you'll be in the running again next year with your large pack coming soon.
My NeoLemmix packs: All You Need Is Lemmings - Long Live Lemmings! - Yippee! More Lemmings
SuperLemmix: Tomb Rodents featuring Lemmina Croft

Offline Armani

• :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2021, 12:18:58 AM »
Congratulations to DireKrow from me as well :thumbsup:
Even though you've released small amount of levels so far, I must say I love all of them.(My personal favorite is Cheating at Sports from past LDC ;))

And I appreciate all of your kindness to drop me a congratulation on my runner up. :-[
My newest Neolemmix level pack : Lemmings Halloween 2023 :D 8-)

About Armani: Armani's Blog
My NL level packs(in chronological order):
  Lemmings Uncharted [Medium~Extreme]
  Xmas Lemmings 2021 [Easy~Very Hard]
  Lemmings Halloween 2023 [Easy-Very Hard]