Author Topic: Lix Multiplayer Session Sunday 16th January 2022 - 18:00 UTC  (Read 3275 times)

Offline Flopsy

• Global Moderator
  • Lix Nerd
    • View Profile
Lix Multiplayer Session Sunday 16th January 2022 - 18:00 UTC
« on: December 14, 2021, 01:58:41 AM »
Me and Simon have already agreed on this session before the one geoo arranged last week on a whim :8():

We seemed to get a lot of players in the last session despite the later session time on a Saturday (at 10pm UTC) so I have put a ? in place of the time in the topic title, the time can be put up for debate for now.
I really enjoyed the session we just played and I hope we can get a good turnout for this planned session :lix-wink:

I personally don't mind what time we play myself as long as it is not before 6pm UTC.

I know it's still over a month away but I wanted to put this topic up showing the intention to have the Lix session on this day.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2022, 08:38:23 PM by Simon »

Offline WillLem

• Unity isn't sameness, it's togetherness
    • View Profile
I missed the last one due to December being such a busy month. I'm getting individual hours of time to myself at the moment as opposed to entire evenings. January should be clearer though; I'd really like to make this one.

Offline BadBlocker

• View Profile
Unfortunately not going to be able to make it to this one - very busy that entire weekend.

Have fun!

Offline Simon

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lix
BadBlocker, no problem -- looking forward to when you can join another session!

For the time on January 16th, I propose to start as early as Flopsy can manage, which is 18:00 UTC. After a week at my parents', my sleeping rhythm is back to normal European. :lix-grin:

-- Simon

Offline Simon

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lix
Re: Lix Multiplayer Session Sunday 16th January 2022 - 18:00 UTC
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2022, 08:39:03 PM »
No counteroffers, therefore I've put 18:00 UTC in the topic title. See you next Sunday. :lix-grin:

If it doesn't suit you, speak up!

-- Simon

Offline Ryemanni

• Indeed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2022, 02:58:56 PM »
I might join. I haven't played Lix in what feels like forever. :lix-smile: I might miss the first hour tho, since it overlaps with my stream, but after that if you guys are still going I'll try to drop by. :8:()[:

Offline LanaAndCo

• V2.0 Update : Online reactivation
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2022, 11:07:19 AM »
I might join too if you don't mind me dropping in. There's still a possibility that I won't be here, as I am extremely tired this week. Anyway, I hope to see you all this Sunday and if I don't, may you all have a great time! :lix-grin:

Offline Flopsy

• Global Moderator
  • Lix Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2022, 03:40:54 AM »
I should be there at 18:00

Just a heads up I have 4 new maps to try ;)

Offline Ryemanni

• Indeed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2022, 10:18:38 AM »
I managed to participate for an hour in the end. It was really fun to play Lix after such a long time. I'll definitely try to join more often in the future, especially if the sessions are on Saturdays, because then I have more time. Thank you all. :lix-grin: