Author Topic: SuperLemminiToo v1.50  (Read 5792 times)

Offline Charles

• View Profile
Re: SuperLemminiToo v1.50
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2022, 06:43:57 PM »
Bugfix release.  Here's the update to address the bug WillLem discovered, related to saving stats with Unlock All Levels enabled.
(see https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5947.0)

I also added a setting called Classic Ticker that replaces the scrolling text on the title screen with the same text on a scrolling yellow ticker tape graphic, reminiscent of the original Amiga title screen.

Offline WillLem

• "The truth is..."
    • View Profile
Re: SuperLemminiToo v1.50
« Reply #61 on: March 30, 2022, 12:11:11 AM »
Great work on the update Charles! :thumbsup:

EDIT: Just one thing I've noticed that's not a bug as such but could be problematic: replays involving timed bombers break when untimed bombers are applied, since the explosion happens at the point of assignment.

I'd suggest that SLToo either writes the active option into the replay file, and applies it whilst it's being played (reverting, if necessary, to the other option thereafter), or only ever writes the bomber assignment at the point of explosion.

Since you've already done a lot of great work on SuperLemminiToo, I wonder if you'd be happy to allow the code to be used as the basis of a true update for SuperLemmini, if Tsyu is in agreement? We could really do with a single version of the platform which is current and active, rather than multiple forks.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2022, 08:40:28 PM by WillLem »