Author Topic: [SuperLemmini] WillLem's SUPERLEMMINAS [UPDATED]  (Read 12887 times)

Offline grams88

• Just one more thing.
    • View Profile
Re: [SuperLemmini] WillLem's SUPERLEMMINAS
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2021, 01:26:06 PM »
I like the whole idea of remembering where the traps are like for example trying to complete the havoc level 1 but we all know there is a hidden trap but do you know what bit you have to build at. I liked that whole aspect, the whole trial and error and exploring where about the trap is.

I tend to think a lot different to people, if the level is good it is good regardless of whether it has a hidden trap, Havoc level 1 is a great example and a very enjoyable level I find. Sometimes if a route looks too easy think twice because it might have a hidden trap. Only thing I would encourage others to do is variety.

I remember fish the killer's levels which were actually probably not bad levels, mind you they didn't look the nicest but there's nothing wrong with having a bit of fun when making levels. They did give me a bit of a laugh when playing them. fun old days.

I love a good hero level, where one lemming does most of the work, those actually can be quite fun levels. I don't think we should put restrictions on what a level should be like or shouldn't be like. Every idea can be great if it is done well, yes a builderfest level as well, I know a lot will disagree. You could make a pack that just has builders only in it. Variety is the spice of life, if you do the same type of levels again and again, it could be off putting.

The old game rick dangerous  which is a great game, you had to remember where all the traps where, a lot of trial and error, the  same with tomb raider. I remember I got a huge fright in Lemmings paintball when I stepped on one of those green dots which I didn't see at first.

All type of levels are welcome in a grams88 world (lol)

Offline WillLem

• Unity isn't sameness, it's togetherness
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2021, 08:26:34 PM »
Quote from: grams88
I like the whole idea of remembering where the traps are like for example trying to complete the havoc level 1 but we all know there is a hidden trap but do you know what bit you have to build at. I liked that whole aspect, the whole trial and error and exploring where about the trap is.

Yes, me too. It's good to know I'm not the only one who thinks this way about it. Some players are put off by trial and error, others enjoy it as part of the problem solving process.

Sometimes if a route looks too easy think twice because it might have a hidden trap.

Yes, exactly. And the only way you'd know is by playing through the level and finding out.

I remember fish the killer's levels which were actually probably not bad levels

Did this author use a lot of hidden elements? Are these levels still available?

All type of levels are welcome in a grams88 world (lol)

I'm the same; I'm happy to encounter everything from single-solution brainteasers to builderfests to hero levels to multiple worker levels and beyond. I don't automatically write off a level just because it's a builderfest, for example - I'm more likely to think "yes, but maybe it's a good builderfest!" They do exist! :lemcat:

Offline grams88

• Just one more thing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2021, 11:07:59 PM »
I think I remember InsaneSteve playing them on his youtube channel. Doesn't seem to be coming up on the search at the moment which is strange. I might have the wrong spelling.

Offline kaywhyn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2021, 11:28:40 PM »
Yes, you remember correctly, grams88 :thumbsup: Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRO6WC2Hp28&t=79s
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPMqwuqZ206rBWJrUC6wkrA - My YouTube channel and you can also find my playlists of Lemmings level packs that I have LPed
kaywhyn's blog: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5363.0

Offline WillLem

• Unity isn't sameness, it's togetherness
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2022, 12:42:33 AM »
Level Pack Updated

The lemminas style has been updated; some new pieces have been added, and I've merged the trap graphics that had separate elements so that they are now a single graphic. Some have also had improvements made to their trigger points.

Any affected levels have been tweaked slightly to reflect these changes, but it plays identically as before: no replays are broken.

The updated style and levels are included in the OP download. Or, you can:

:lemming: Click here to get the latest version of SUPERLEMMINAS :lemming:

Please note that this pack was written for SuperLemmini. If playing in SuperLemminiToo, it is strongly recommended that you disable the Timed Bomber option!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2022, 02:08:12 AM by WillLem »

Offline kaywhyn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: [SuperLemmini] WillLem's SUPERLEMMINAS [UPDATED]
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2022, 08:39:23 AM »
Hello WillLem,

I have also solved all of SUPERLEMMINAS pause free. Replays attached, and feedback incoming. Also, link to my LP: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbp2m4KlFpJsgJA7NR4SwAaeYKP0IKwlZ Enjoy! :P

General Feedback

This is another Superlemmini pack where the main gimmick active is Superlemming, where the game speed is sped up. Another difference is that this pack features Lemminas, female lemmings, instead of the normal blue outfit, green hair ones. Being a sequel to SUPERLEMMINGS, this pack was a tad bit harder, but not a whole lot harder. Level 4 was by far the hardest one to do pause free despite it just being a 1 Lemmina level. Level 5 can also be hard, but if you know a neat trick to it then it's quite easy. The rest after that weren't too hard at all.

1 - Inroducing SUPERLEMMINA (click to show/hide)

2 - Don't Press Pause! (click to show/hide)

3 - Sprint the Nessy (click to show/hide)

4 - Godspeed, Ms. Lemmina! (click to show/hide)

5 - Ceci N'est Pas Une Pipe (click to show/hide)

7 - Carlimeta Jeter (click to show/hide)

8 - Take Another Running Jump (click to show/hide)

I enjoyed all of your SUPERLEMMING packs for Superlemmini! :thumbsup: Thanks for this one, and again I look forward to more content from you in the future! :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPMqwuqZ206rBWJrUC6wkrA - My YouTube channel and you can also find my playlists of Lemmings level packs that I have LPed
kaywhyn's blog: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5363.0