Author Topic: Custlemm Level Pack Topic  (Read 93257 times)

Offline geoo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Custlemm Level Pack Topic
« Reply #105 on: October 17, 2007, 11:43:53 PM »
Ah, lol, my fault. The link leads to a different destination than its name implies. Just mark & copy the address I sent you, do not click it.

BulletRide

« Reply #106 on: October 17, 2007, 11:49:15 PM »
wow... just.. wow...

You tried way to hard on this level...

......... ???

your the meanest person alive...

now i gotta edit it in a weird way...

.....i dont like you

Offline geoo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 18, 2007, 12:19:27 AM »
Ahh...I knew it... :winktounge:

But I had no clue yet what you are on to in this level, so I just had to go with something different.

Solutions to the five modified levels of your third pack sent to you.
I really like "Just a Reverse Minute" for two reasons: At my first try I found a neat trick I could use in a level of mine, and in the second one I already solved it. :P
Shall I try to find another solution for Alaska as my solution differs from yours?

BulletRide

« Reply #108 on: October 18, 2007, 01:02:09 AM »
If you really want to you can find another solution, it dosnt really matter to me.

You are the backroute fiend...
BulletRide backrouted AGAIN. you should think about being less mean.
Lemmings in a cage is a backroute which i completly forgot to change...

Edit: if you ment to send me the Just a Reverse minute solution you sent me Lemmings in a cage by mistake (first attempt). The solution is pretty obvius so im guessing you did it the right way anyway.

Did you ever beat Final Call?

Offline geoo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 18, 2007, 01:44:22 AM »
Ok, I included "Just a Reverse Minute" into the archive (Did it with 9 seconds left). Simply download again.

[...]
Did you ever beat Final Call?
Haven't tried recently, but I'm gonna do it. Just've got to try. It has been bugging me for the time trying...

Offline Tim

• Skype name: timfoxxy
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 19, 2007, 12:15:19 AM »
Where can I get everyone's levels from? The file portal used to store the Lemming levels on just isn't there anymore...

Offline Mindless

• Inactive - may respond to PM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 19, 2007, 04:17:15 AM »
Huh? It's still there... or are you not talking about this file portal?

Offline Tim

• Skype name: timfoxxy
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 19, 2007, 06:37:26 AM »
Ok I can access the onld one now, I must have had connections problems before...lol

BulletRide

« Reply #113 on: October 21, 2007, 06:03:34 PM »
Updated pack 3.
http://it.travisbsd.org/lemmings/lemmingswelt/index.php?cmd=get&file=levelpacks/BulletRide3.dat

only changes to Lemmings in a Cage and Bulletride (part 1 and 2)

BulletRide

« Reply #114 on: November 02, 2007, 12:32:32 AM »
I just completed my latest level pack, I have uploaded it to this site (just waiting for it to be approved).

Any feedback and or solutions would be great, as I always seem to let some backroutes slide through.

Hope you like em!  :thumbsup:

BulletRide

« Reply #115 on: December 24, 2007, 06:25:37 PM »
Can someone who has played my most recent pack please give me some feedback? im sure there is a few backroutes i have missed.

Offline geoo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 24, 2007, 09:25:14 PM »
Not sure which of the levels/versions I've still got to solve, but I just sent you a PM with the solutions for 'Lemmings in a Cage' and 'BulletRide' (Set 3 ver.3). The solution for 'BulletRide (Part 2)' I sent you with the first (I think) version still works for the latest one.

As for the levels of the other packs, could you please give me a list of levels whose final version I have not solved yet? With all these versions it's pretty messy...

BulletRide

« Reply #117 on: December 26, 2007, 05:08:07 PM »
i looked at those 2 replays and tere close enough to what i was going for.. im not sure what levels you havent completed or recompleted but ill attempt to make a list,

I also released a 4th pack a couple of months ago which can be downloaded on this site, could you plz test these to? there is no rush.

Offline Eymerich

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 28, 2007, 02:40:44 AM »
Hi there! ... I've discovered Lemmix since some days, and honestly couldn't resist from making some levels of mine. ... I've already uploaded my first level pack here (should be available once approval) ...
Well... let me know what do you think of it. ... expecially about the last three levels  :devil:

Oh, and, by the way, how can I save replays in Lemmix?

Offline geoo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 29, 2007, 12:07:06 AM »
Well, I checked them out and know how to solve all but 'Life as a Worm'. I think it is impossible as climbers get stuck at the top right.
I recoded demos for the last 5 levels (see PM). Note that my solution 'Conveyor Bolt' and 'Sacrificial Tendencies' assume that the exits work. You've got to move them down by one pixel in order to make them work. I consider 'Sacrificial Tendencies' the hardest on of them while 'Clockwork Pink' is designed in a way that makes the intended solution easy to find. For the other three levels I went for some extra.

You can save replays by pressing 'u'; to play demos, press Shift+R.

@BulletRide: Solved half of them by now, but there are still capacities as I didn't check them out thoroughly yet. I hadn't found your latest pack until now as I assumed it in the Lemmings File Portal.