Author Topic: genesis megadrive levels for neolemmix  (Read 2623 times)

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
genesis megadrive levels for neolemmix
« on: March 31, 2020, 01:17:51 AM »
Here is the genesis megadrive pack for neolemmix. I converted them from the superlemmini pack that was available. The music is also from the genesis version available from the neolemmix website(expect for the specail
 music in which I just used the dos version for those) just inzip these to a new neolemmix player folder. put the levels folder into the levels folder, styles into styles, and music into music folder
« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 02:28:31 AM by ericderkovits »

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: genesis megadrive levels for neolemmix
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2020, 03:30:43 AM »
These are already available in the Extra Levels pack: https://www.neolemmix.com/?page=official

The Extra Levels pack also includes modifications, where needed, to ensure the levels work properly under NeoLemmix - something a direct conversion from SuperLemmini likely doesn't.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2020, 03:55:42 AM »
This isn't just the 47 genesis levels it's the whole pack(megadrive), and the 107 levels I used from neolemmix (45 genesis, 2 test, 30 present, 30 sunsoft) - but not the 2p from neolemmix since those are larger in size than the superlemmini ones. its the other 95 levels I used from superlemmini megadrive ones-which converted. I playtested every one of these levels in the pack to make sure they work. I even made sure each levels music matched the same order and title as genesis' megadrive (youtube) minus the special levels which I used dos' since on neolemmix website they only had genesis 17.
and each level is smaller in size since genesis levels were smaller.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 04:30:32 AM by ericderkovits »

Offline ericderkovits

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2020, 02:14:06 AM »
I found the genesis version music for the special levels (from Zophar's music domain) awesome, beasti, beastii, menace, sunsoft special. just use the neolemmix editor to put them in the appropriates levels. that site has music files for many games, not just lemmings.