Author Topic: [NeoLemmix] Holiday Lemmings 2024  (Read 114 times)

Online Mobiethian

• Keep doing your thing!
    • View Profile
[NeoLemmix] Holiday Lemmings 2024
« on: July 25, 2024, 12:21:39 PM »
Ladies and Gentleman! For "Christmas in July" (today is July 25th, as you may know) it brings me great pleasure to announce a brand-new level pack that is on the way! A collaboration project currently in development with Armani! This is a Christmas level pack completely, and it's called "Holiday Lemmings 2024". Why, you might be wondering? Because this is going to be the 30th year anniversary level pack for Holiday Lemmings 1994!

There will be 50 levels total, and ranks are being sorted out while in-development. I want to proudly say that Armani is working with me equally on this level pack. Special thanks to kaywhyn for the support. Also, thank you to those who have developed NeoLemmix, including namida and Nepster, and especially you for playing. Obviously, NeoLemmix is what we'll be using to develop this level pack. It range from Easy to Hard in difficulty. The release date for it is set for December 1st.

Here are some screenshots of what you'll be getting into:

"Sky Castle" by Mobiethian

"Lems Are Playing Freeze Tag" by Armani

"Amphibious Operations" by Armani

"Your Gifts Are Over There" by Mobiethian

We hope that you'll enjoy this level pack when it's released! It can also be sort of an advent-type thing, so be sure to finish the night ranks by Christmas Day!

Question: So where's a demo of this? Answer: There isn't one being released, sorry. The full game will come out eventually. Don't fret! Merry Christmas in July!