Author Topic: [Suggestion][Editor] X,Y & Width and Height Label on Sceen Size and Screen start  (Read 1397 times)

Offline GigaLem

• The Dog That Brought Lemmings to Avalice
    • View Profile

To put things in perspective, with the lack of the values here showing what's what I often click the wrong thing.
Like Because the Start doesn't Tell me What's X and What's Y I select the wrong thing think i'm gonna move the Stage Start Down
same with the stage size, because there's nothing telling me what's width and what is height, I always select the wrong one by complete accident.
I know it's assumed that it's X/Width first and Y/Height second. But I need something on each value that'll help me remember.
Like Put the labels above each value as an easy reminder. So that way I know where to hover my mouse without being like "Crap that's width not height" again

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
As mentioned on Discord: I'm surprised anyone was confused by this (horizontal first, then vertical, is a near-universal standard), but this is easy enough to do so I'll look into it.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Added in commit fa23133, with some slight positioning tweaks in fc7cf2b.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)