Author Topic: Some sort of NeoLemmix Wiki/History page for the NeoLemmix website?  (Read 1446 times)

Offline GigaLem

• The Dog That Brought Lemmings to Avalice
    • View Profile
With how far NeoLemmix has come I would like to see a page of all the versions of NeoLemmix from start to finish. Detailing each and every change between versions and major updates. Because while the old topics are still their and archived, I think it would be nice have not only an easier way of accessing the development history of said project but also things that we didn't know about previous and current versions.

NeoLemmix really has come a long way, and it would be nice to have an easy way to see how it evolved since its inception.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: Some sort of NeoLemmix Wiki/History page for the NeoLemmix website?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2020, 05:31:29 PM »
You can start a wiki for free on a site called Wikia. If it looks like there's enough interest in this, we can look at migrating it to a dedicated MediaWiki install on our server later, though I suspect the history side of things wouldn't get all that much interest. Perhaps if the wiki also served as a help resource...? (Although, we have the tutorials board for that...)

Anyway, this isn't a project I'm willing to take on at the moment, but if anyone else is, I don't mind helping out in the form of answering questions about NL's history / etc.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)