Author Topic: Your first Lemmings experience?  (Read 13982 times)

Offline Proxima

• View Profile
Re: Your first Lemmings experience?
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2005, 07:45:54 PM »
Quote from: Deathman48 link=1132002904/30#44 date=1132512020
Ooh right, I credited you as your Username here because I link to the forum in my walkthrough because of the help I got here.
I understand. Nevertheless, please change it.

I had a quick look through the guides; good stuff! If you want, I'd be happy to help you out by telling you the backroutes I know of, and the main solution where you've only found a backroute (e.g. Let's go camping, although I have to credit ccexplore for that). Maybe not soon, though, as I'm very busy at the moment.

Deathman48

« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2005, 07:54:49 PM »
Quote from: Ahribar link=1132002904/45#45 date=1132515954
I understand. Nevertheless, please change it.

Done. ^^

Yeah, there are some Levels like that one and Cave Quest where my solution seemed like a complete backroute. I'm no expert at saying what the intended solution is on some levels, but Cave Quest involved me going over the top of the entire map, which not only seemed easier, but as the only way I could actually do it. =/ Any comments, suggestions, improvements, whatever are welcome from anyone. ^^

I'd like to know what age group Lemmings was actually targeted at. As I said earlier, I was drawn to it at a young age and I'm sure many others were too, but surely they can't have expected little kids to get some of these solutions. Some levels are increibly hard to work out and others you need to be pixel precise, which requires good judgement, and some other levels you've got to manage about 4 things at once.

tseug

« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2005, 01:36:55 AM »
Your description of Sunsoft 27 is very accurate. ;) That one took me several tries. The way I did it, the lemmings exploded right before hitting the ground, creating a perfect downward hole. :P

drumnbach

« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2005, 03:17:57 PM »
Quote from: Shvegait link=1132002904/0#6 date=1132024589
I remember there was this girl on my bus to elementary school who drew levels also, and we shared them on the bus
I hope you married this girl!