Author Topic: SRB2Kart sessions - Who would be interested?  (Read 4575 times)

Offline GigaLem

• The Dog That Brought Lemmings to Avalice
    • View Profile
SRB2Kart sessions - Who would be interested?
« on: February 04, 2019, 08:01:48 AM »
SRB2Kart is a megamod for the lack of a better term. It turns Sonic Robo Blast 2 into a Kart racer of the classic kind.
It includes dozens of tracks, Two modes being race and battle, Bonus characters to use for online play. Local and online multiplayer. Controller support (just connect a usb and configure your settings, and be sure to change drift to Z-Rudder) and big modding community with plenty of racers and tracks to add to the game.
Topic on the SRB2 Forums

I made this thread to ask if anyone would be interested in playing? I have contributed to the modding community and will be working on another character sometime soon.

These are my wads
Vic Viper
Crash Bandicoot

And these are some wads from Plom510
Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet)
Bingo Rivero (Lumiva Legacy)
Isabelle
Milla Basset (Freedom Planet)

So If any of you are interested in SRB2 Kart who would like to set up a session? and when should we do it?

Offline Yung Gotenks

• View Profile
Re: SRB2Kart sessions - Who would be interested?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2019, 11:36:36 AM »
I approve of this. I think we should host on weekends so we can get as many people as we can. I can also host a server for everyone, since I can do that now.

My Packs:
Yung's First Level Pack: A pack with 15 levels. Basic knowledge of the new NeoLemmix skills is required.
http://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=3362.0
The Hell Pack: Every level is hell themed. Basic knowledge of the new NeoLemmix Skills is required.
https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=3551.msg67577#msg67577

Offline Nessy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2019, 08:48:33 PM »
Looks fun. I'll give it a go :) Not sure if I'll give anyone good competition but we'll see :P

I honestly don't have a concrete time on when to do it so which ever date/time you guys suggest I'll try to make (if something does come up again feel free to continue on without me).

Offline mobius

• relax.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2019, 12:44:38 AM »
hell yes; count me in :) It's been years since I played a racing game, I miss that.

Looks fun. I'll give it a go :) Not sure if I'll give anyone good competition but we'll see :P

I honestly don't have a concrete time on when to do it so which ever date/time you guys suggest I'll try to make (if something does come up again feel free to continue on without me).

same here.
everything by me: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5982.msg96035#msg96035

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakuin Ekaku

"I have seen a heap of trouble in my life, and most of it has never come to pass" - Mark Twain