Author Topic: Sad Puppy Lemmings (2017, mobile)  (Read 619 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: Sad Puppy Lemmings (iOS)
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2018, 06:29:06 am »
Yeah, from the sounds of things I don't think I'm even going to try this one. C'mon Sony, you can do better than this.

I wasn't even a huge fan of Lemmings Touch, to be honest. Not to the extent that I regret buying it or such, but it definitely wasn't particularly impressive.
My released level packs:
Lemmings Plus Series | Doomsday Lemmings

Offline Raymanni

• Indeed.
    • View Profile
Re: Sad Puppy Lemmings (2017, mobile)
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2018, 08:05:08 am »
I'm going to try it out for myself, but...
You have an energy meter of 60 and you use 1 energy for each skill use so 60 skill uses before you have to recharge.
It's a mobile game alright, but I'm still not happy about these forced microtransaction things. Let me guess, there are also ads every time you clear a level?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 11:25:41 am by Simon »

Offline Flopsy

• Global Moderator
  • Currently inactive
    • View Profile
Re: Sad Puppy Lemmings (2017, mobile)
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2018, 04:56:09 pm »
I'm going to try it out for myself, but...
You have an energy meter of 60 and you use 1 energy for each skill use so 60 skill uses before you have to recharge.
It's a mobile game alright, but I'm still not happy about these forced microtransaction things. Let me guess, there are also ads every time you clear a level?

There was no ads when I played.

I agree, I think these microtransactions came out to play on people's impatience not to truly work towards earning things or waiting time to play the game again. I think those younger than us tend to be more prone to them, tends to be a generation who must have everything right now and cannot wait for things.
Don't tell me solutions to levels which I have not solved.

Lemmings: Gotta Go Fast - My NEW (in development) Sonic tileset dedicated level pack :)
SEB Lems - My first level pack (175 levels)
Flopsy's Youtube Channel - Watch Lemmings videos/streams with live commentary
Flopsy's Sonic Graphic Sets - Download Neo Lemmix compatible Sonic tilesets.