Author Topic: [Fixed][Player][Bug] Talismans do not unlock correctly  (Read 1855 times)

Offline PIGSgrame

• View Profile
[Fixed][Player][Bug] Talismans do not unlock correctly
« on: June 24, 2018, 07:00:42 AM »
I noteiced that in NeoLemmix 12.02.00 (the current version from neolemmix.com), talismans that depend on skill counts unlock even if you did not meet the requirements. Here are 2 examples from Lemmings Plus I:
  • Wimpy 25: I did the standard solution with 6 builders and still got the talisman for "Complete with max 3 builders".
  • Wimpy 30: I saved 25 but did use floaters and still got the talisman for "Save 25 with no floaters".
If I delete the talismans from userdata.nxsv and then run the replays, the talismans get unlocked again, so the attached replays can be used to reproduce the bug.

[Edit:] I re-checked for Wimpy 30: If I save less than 25 then the talisman is not unlocked, so this is indeed a problem with calculating the number of used skills. Other requirements semm to work.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 08:48:09 AM by Nepster »

Offline PIGSgrame

• View Profile
Re: [Player][Bug] Talismans do not unlock correctly
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2018, 10:34:49 PM »
Anyone? :'(

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2018, 11:28:37 PM »
Anyone? :'(

I think it's on Nepster's fix list. Still he has to come up with a solution, it could be that he still works on that.

Expect a solution/fix with the next patch.

Offline Nepster

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2018, 08:26:36 AM »
Yeah, I read your bug report, understood it and had no further questions, so didn't reply. It is not yet fixed, but hopefully will be for the next release.

Offline Nepster

• View Profile
Re: [Fixed][Player][Bug] Talismans do not unlock correctly
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2018, 08:53:16 AM »
It's fixed now. Turns out you used -6 builders, which is indeed less than the 3 builders required for the talisman ;P