Author Topic: Where's Gronkling?  (Read 9207 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: Where's Gronkling?
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2020, 11:37:05 PM »
I'm not sure where the proper place is but I vote slider because the other ones seem too out of character for lemmings :0

The discussions are on the Engine sub-board of the NeoLemmix Bugs & Suggestions board. It's not necesserially a "only one of the four will make it" - each skill will be considered on its own merits, and the final result could be anywhere from "all four are rejected" to "all four make it in" - although based on discussions, and for the three that I've made an "alpha" implementation of (not yet released) and played around a bit with, the experience using them so far, I have a feeling about what ones might or might not make the cut. I haven't at any point (and still won't) fully said what my predictions are, though I have noted that there's at least one I'm nearly certain will make it in, and at least one I'm nearly certain won't.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline joshescue18

• View Profile
Re: Where's Gronkling?
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2021, 02:28:57 AM »
I've been waiting to play Lemmings Evolution level pack for years. Unfortunately, Gronkling cancelled it. But, I just wanted to play it really bad. :(:(:(:(:(