Author Topic: getting lemmings omega II to neolemmix v 12.0.1  (Read 3936 times)

Offline switchlem

• View Profile
getting lemmings omega II to neolemmix v 12.0.1
« on: February 09, 2018, 07:36:11 PM »
:( can someone help me get the music of lemmings plus omega II to work on neolemmix v 12.0.1 please?

I've got the levels successfully however the music is nothing or the music from a previous level

Offline Nepster

• View Profile
Re: getting lemmings omega II to neolemmix v 12.0.1
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2018, 08:02:24 PM »
First of all, welcome to the forums! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

And congratulations for getting even as far as you did with converting the levels yourself! Unfortunately namida hasn't released a separate music pack for LPOmegaII and extracting music files from old-style nxp packs is rather hard.

So I can give you only one good news: namida is working on an official update of his packs to NeoLemmix V12, which will contain the music files you are missing right now.

Offline switchlem

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2018, 09:17:18 PM »
thanks for the cooperation
:thumbsup:

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2018, 10:13:18 PM »
Making good progress on the V12 conversions of the Lemmings Plus packs. IV, V and OmegaII still need to be converted; the rest are done. I may get the remainder done later today; if not it should be done by the end of next weekend. (EDIT: It's done now! Although do note that the conversions are only tested with 12.1.xx, not 12.0.xx - of course, you should always try to have the latest version anyway. ;) )
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 06:13:00 AM by namida »
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)