Author Topic: altiereslima's skill panels  (Read 5460 times)

Offline altiereslima

• View Profile
altiereslima's skill panels
« on: June 26, 2017, 03:32:30 AM »
Hi. Excuse my English. I make some panel styles of Mega Drive (Genesis), PC Engine (TurboGrafx 16) and 3DO.

I add Master System and Amiga.

Mega Drive (Genesis)

3DO

Amiga

PC Engine (TurboGrafx 16)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 07:48:50 PM by altiereslima »

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: altiereslima's skill panels
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 06:43:45 AM »
These panels look nice! :thumbsup:

Would be a good addition to some custom packs and I may propopse that these could even be used in some NeoLemmix versions of original games ???

Offline altiereslima

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2017, 07:13:49 AM »
These panels look nice! :thumbsup:

Would be a good addition to some custom packs and I may propopse that these could even be used in some NeoLemmix versions of original games ???

I agree.:thumbsup:

Offline mobius

• relax.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2017, 12:15:53 AM »
how is it possible to use this/convert this for use with the new format? I really want to use these!
everything by me: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5982.msg96035#msg96035

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakuin Ekaku

"I have seen a heap of trouble in my life, and most of it has never come to pass" - Mark Twain

Offline Nepster

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2017, 03:41:48 PM »
I assume (but haven't actually checked) that altiereslima provided png sprites for their skill panels. Then they can be used in the new-formats version without any changes:
- For usage in packs, load them via the pack editor (tab "sprites").
- If you want to have them in all levels (even when playing single ones), then replace the corresponding files in "styles/default/panel" with the new sprites. For this they have to be named exactly as the existing ones. But if you do that, please don't make me responsible for any bugs that might appear due to such changes. ;)

PS: I split the original topic and turned this into its own thread to be found more easily.

Offline Nessy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2017, 04:14:47 PM »
Just a heads up, the Mega Drive (Genesis) skill_count_digits.png file is missing a "6" which causes the number 5 to appear when the quantity of a skill should display 6. Attached the fix version below.

Offline altiereslima

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2017, 07:35:49 PM »
Just a heads up, the Mega Drive (Genesis) skill_count_digits.png file is missing a "6" which causes the number 5 to appear when the quantity of a skill should display 6. Attached the fix version below.

Thank you. I updated.

Offline Blazemigs

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2022, 10:14:54 AM »
I'm playing the latest version of neolemmix in 2022, how do i replace the skills with the new one? ?????????

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2022, 07:19:10 AM »
I'm playing the latest version of neolemmix in 2022, how do i replace the skills with the new one? ?????????

The actual skill icons (ie: the lemming graphics) can no longer be replaced. Nowdays, these are taken from the actual lemming sprites, rather than pre-set graphics.

It should still be possible to use the rest of the graphics, but I'll leave it to someone else to answer the "how". It's very likely some alterations will be needed - the same graphics could be used, but may need to be split into seperate files / etc.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)