Author Topic: Lix 0.9.36 released  (Read 18512 times)

Offline Simon

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lix
Re: Lix 0.9.36 released
« Reply #60 on: February 24, 2021, 07:55:03 PM »
Lix 0.9.36 released.

:lix-cool: Download for Windows 64-bit -- recommended
:lix: Download for Windows 32-bit -- fallback
:lix: Download for Linux 64-bit
:lix-evil: Source code
:8(): Changelog
:8:()[: Issue tracker

How to update (click to show/hide)
  • Add a whopping 66 multiplayer maps by Flopsy, including Perfect Situation
  • Fix #413: The new-level button in the editor will now ask for data loss before clearing the map and clearing the undo buffer. You can click Save, Discard, or Cancel.
  • Reword the grid tooltip in the editor to clarify that it will affect future moves; it will have no immediate effect on the current selection. Before: "Grid 2: Rounds tiles' coordinates to multiples of 2." Now: "Grid 2: Tiles will move in steps of 2 pixels." Thanks to WillLem for feedback and wording.
  • Support a hidden option (not in the options menu) that allows you to suppress the editor's offset of copypasted tiles; this is (16,16) by default. (Hidden options are hacks; for the long term, I need to visualize the copying in place.) For now, to suppress the offset, put in your user/options.sdl:
    editorCopiedTilesOffset 0
  • Mouse speed on Linux defaults to 10, not 20. This produces better results on my machine when (fast movement frees mouse) is off, the default on Linux. I haven't examined the speed on other systems yet.
  • Update the build docs in doc/build/ about minimum compiler versions.
  • In the doc/formats/ directory, document replay pointing, terrain lines in levels, groups in levels.
-- Simon