Author Topic: Lix 0.9.17 released  (Read 2270 times)

Offline Simon

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lix
Re: Lix 0.9.16 released
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2018, 06:48:03 am »
Lix 0.9.16 released.
  • lemforum: Removed backroutes in We're in This One Together (added steel) and From the Other Side (larger fire pit).
  • Fix #328: Automatic replays are saved after multiplayer games again.
  • Fix: Watching a multiplayer replay will never save another replay.
  • I credit our contributors in doc/thanks.txt. Let me know if anything there is inaccurate.
-- Simon
« Last Edit: Today at 06:27:13 am by Simon »

Offline Simon

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lix
Re: Lix 0.9.17 released
« Reply #31 on: Today at 06:26:24 am »
Lix 0.9.17 released.

:lix-cool: Download for Windows
:lix: Download for Linux 64-bit
:lix-evil: Source code
:8(): Changelog
:8:()[: Issue tracker

How to update (click to show/hide)
  • lemforum/Hopeless: Swapped Bipolar Maniac (now 3rd) and Systematic Separation (now 10th) in Hopeless.
  • Score board in multiplayer: Hover over the score graph to see player names, exact lix counts, and exact number of scored points, in a large tooltip. See image below.
  • Fix #319: The terrain/steel browsers offer all dirs of depth 2 in images/ at once. After navigating to such a depth-2-dir, the terrain/steel browsers offer in one flat list all tiles recursively found in that dir.
  • Don't save other people's winning replays as your own checkmarks. Correctly save checkmarks after playing levels passed to Lix on the command line.
  • On loading a replay with zero players, don't crash anymore, instead create one player with the singleplayer color.
  • The Windows download contains Allegro 5.2.4 DLLs. These newer DLLs fix any remaining chance that Lix starts without sound when starting Lix from the Windows 8/10 quicklaunch bar.
  • Lix has a new command-line switch --allegro-version to print the version number of the dynamically-loaded Allegro DLLs.
  • Build system: Lix builds with both the most recent DMD 2.080 and with the better-optimizing LDC. I added allegro_color to the link libs. I require D Allegro 5 bindings of version >= 4.0.2 to fix a stack overflow in Debian LDC-built Lix.

-- Simon
« Last Edit: Today at 07:28:30 am by Simon »